Understand

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Hongbin understands why his hyungs are still mad at Hyuk because he himself is still mad too. However, he just can't get one thing out of his mind-the scribbled picture he found that morning. 

'Who did that? '

'Was it Hyuk? '

'If it's him, why? '

'It's really ridiculous. '

'It's scaring me. '

Ken huffs. "Don't bother about that rude boy, Hongbin. He doesn't deserve to be worried about. "

Leo nods, agreeing to his dongsaeng words while Ravi keeps his mouth shut before leaving the living room and entering his own room. 

"But hyung, don't you think Hyuk--"

"Don't talk about him. That's enough. You're hurting my ears,my heart. "Ken cuts the visual's words off. 

Hongbin stops, pressing his lips into a tight line. 

"Hakyeon's coming home soon so please don't talk about Hyuk in front of him. You don't want him to be like this morning, do you? "Leo is slightly threatening. 

Hongbin sighs. "Whatever you say, hyung. "He says no more as he excused himself to get cleaned up. 

 

 

Hongbin has just finished showering when N arrived home. Ignoring the fact that he's still pretty much wet, he lunges into the leader and hugs him tight. 

"Hyung! "He half screams, almost deafening the elder. 

N cracks a smile, returning the hug just as Leo, Ken and Ravi came out of their respective rooms to welcome him. 

"You're home. "Leo claims, he couldn't hide the relieved look over his face as he watch his dongsaengs almost crushing the poor leader. 

N chuckles lightly. "You don't want to give me a hug too? Don't you miss me? "He asks teasingly when he's finally released from Ken, Ravi and Hongbin's embrace. 

Leo takes a step forward and gives the leader a one armed hug. "Don't scare me like that ever again. "He whispers, careful as to not let their dongsaengs heard him. 

N doesn't respond to that but as soon as Leo pulls away, loudly, he says, "I'm sorry, guys. "

"For what? "Hongbin asks. 

"For the way I acted this morning. I know that's really stupid and unfitting of me. "N makes a 90 degree bow causing Leo to quickly pulls him to stand up properly again. 

"That's not stupid, hyung. We understand. You don't need to apologise. "Ravi assures, in which the other three nod in agreement. 

"Thanks. Really. "N smiles that really bright smile that makes them warm all over. 

However, that warmth doesn't last long for Leo and Ken when N asks a certain question. 

"Where's Hyuk? Is he home yet? "

"Not yet. "Hongbin quickly answers before Ken could start dissing the maknae in front of N. 

N sighs, immediately looking concerned. 

"Hyung? Can I show you something? "Hongbin asks hesitantly. 

N nods. "Sure. "

Hongbin grabs the leader's hand and lead him to his and Hyuk's shared room. He gently push him to sit on the bed before taking out the pictures which he took from under Hyuk's bed that morning and shows them to him. 

"What's this? "N asks in confusion as he examines the pictures. He lets out a gasp upon realising the damage done to them. 

"Who did this? Hyuk? "He asks. 

Hongbin shrugs. "I don't know. I found them under his bed. "

N suddenly have a really bad feeling. "He hasn't come home since this morning? "

"I think so. "

"Lend me your phone? "

Hongbin quickly hands N his phone. 

N dials a number and in no time, they heard some ringing from under the pillows on Hyuk's bed. 

"He didn't bring his phone. "N says, now getting extremely concerned, his heart beating two times faster. 

"Hyung? "Hongbin notices N's anxiousness. 

"Hyuk. I've to find him. "

 

 

Hyuk opens his eyes to pure darkness. He can't see a thing. It took him some time to process where he is and to reminisce what happened. 

'Hyungs disown me. '

He try to get up but his head hurts and his whole body feels weak. He falls back to the floor, creating a quiet thud. 

He groans. He obviously can't get up by himself and there certainly isn't anyone who would help him. 

His hyungs hate him so they'll never look for him. 

'Maybe I'll die here. '

'All alone. '

He shed a tear before falling into unconsciousness again. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

I'm upset.