Hakyeon

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo has never been fond of Minhyuk like the rest of VIXX members. He has never liked it when the BtoB member spend his time with N. He always have this bad feeling that one day, Minhyuk would take N away from them or N would  voluntarily leave them for Minhyuk. And to make that feeling worse, there are moments where N trust Minhyuk more than his own members, like now. 

"Leave. Our group problem matters not to you. "Leo growls angrily. 

Minhyuk sighs. "I know that, don't worry. "He assures. 

"Then leave. "

"I can't. "Minhyuk declares. "I'm here for Hakyeon, because he needs me. "

"No, he doesn't. "Leo denies. 

'Hakyeon already have us. He doesn't need you. '

"Yes, he do. "Minhyuk retaliates. 

Leo glares at him and Minhyuk notices it.

"I'm not here to meddle with your problem or judge you, okay? I'm here for Hakyeon and only for him so since he asked me to check on Hyuk, I'll do just that. "Minhyuk explains, slowly advancing towards Hyuk.

Leo says no more. He can't argue if Minhyuk is doing what N asked him to. 

Both Ravi and Hongbin gives way for Minhyuk to examine their maknae's condition while glancing nervously at Leo who seems to be glaring a hole into Minhyuk's head. 

"Can you get me the first aid kit and some water? "Minhyuk asks once he takes in Hyuk's state. The VIXX's maknae really need his wounds to  be treated or else he'll get infection. 

Ken, who's nearest to the door, obeys immediately. In a few minutes, he returns with a bowl of water and the first aid kit. "Is... Hakyeon-hyung alright? "He asks silently as he hands Minhyuk the things he asked for. When he went out of the room just now, he saw N sitting at the living room, staring down at the floor. 

Minhyuk sighs heavily as he starts cleaning the wounds over Hyuk's face. "He's just tired. He'll be alright once he gets some good rest. "He assures but it certainly doesn't sound convincing. 

Leo let out a low growl at that. He hates it when Minhyuk acts like he knows N best. 

Minhyuk heard that growl but he chose to ignore it, concentrating on helping Hyuk instead. 

Hyuk suddenly opens his eyes, maybe due to the sting caused by the ointment Minhyuk used. "H-hyung... "he breathes out weakly. 

Minhyuk gives him a small smile. "Hey, Hyuk. "He greets. 

Hyuk blinks at him. "Hakyeon-hyung... "

"He's just outside. Why? "

Instead of answering Minhyuk, Hyuk turn to look at Leo. "Taekwoon-hyung... "He calls out. 

Leo approaches the maknae, being mindful of the cautious look Ken is giving him. "Yes? "He asks gently. 

Hyuk holds out both his arms, as if asking Leo to pull him up. "Let's... tell Hakyeon-hyung? "He requests. He really wants to go and let N knows that he has made up with Leo. He doesn't want N to be upset anymore. 

Leo smiles at the request. "Of course. "He agrees . "Come. "He urges, giving Hyuk the help he need to get up while being extremely careful.