Fury

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Ignoring the sound of pain Hyuk lets out upon being gripped so tightly by the arm, N continues to drag him out of the kitchen and into the living room. The leader then not so gently push him to sit down on the couch as he let go of him. 

"Sit down! "N barks when Hyuk tries to do the opposite. 

Hyuk had to obey. He sits up straight, hands on his lap as he cast his eyes downward. 

"Hongbin! "N calls out loudly, causing the visual to come out stumbling. 

"Y-yes, hyung? "

"Bring here the pictures you showed me before. "

Hongbin just gives a nod before rushing to get the pictures from his shared room. In less than a minute, he has returned along with the pictures. As he hands them to N with shaky hands, he glances at Hyuk and silently prays that the maknae would be able to withstand N's fury as he rush back to the kitchen, refusing to witness the scene which is about to unveil infront of him. 

Taking the pictures from Hongbin, N then pick up the file containing the ruined music sheets of Leo's from the coffee table before unceremoniously sitting down on the coffe table itself. 

"Han Sanghyuk. "He calls out at the person who's directly opposite him. 

Hyuk keeps his head down further. 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you! "N scolds. 

In reflex, Hyuk raise his head and looks straight at N's face. The leader's face is stiff. The usual gentleness which was always there is no more. The only thing left is his dark side.The side they almost never see. The side they dreads the most. The side Hyuk never thought would come out because of him. 

"Do you know what you did wrong? "N asks, staring deeply into Hyuk's fear filled eyes. 

Yes, he do know that he's scaring the maknae at the moment. 

 However, he also know that this is something he must do. Otherwise, this problem can never be solved because he knows Hyuk is the type of person who would always run away from his problem until it gets worse.

And he knows, they can't afford to let things get worse because it is already bad as it is. 

"Answer me! "N growls. 

"I-I know! "Shocked when N suddenly raise his voice after a long silence, Hyuk chokes the words out. 

"Tell me then. "N orders strictly. "Tell me what you did. " 

Sure, N already know what the maknae did. He just wants to hear it directly from him. He want to hear from both sides before deciding who's the one to blame. Since he has listened to Leo just a while ago, now he needs Hyuk to speak up to him. 

And he will make him speak up. By hook or by crook. 

Hyuk slightly shakes his head. He's sure that he would never be able to confess about what he has done. He admits it, yes. But he can't say it. 

"I'm not giving you a choice, Han Sanghyuk. I'm instructing you to tell me. "

Hyuk bits his lips. Still, no words come out. 

"Fine. You don't want to say it? Then we're going to stay here as long as it takes for you to say it. "

"And I know that you know I meant what I said. "