Secret Box

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

During their Hyde promotion, VIXX are invited for a Secret Box recording. They were awed upon seeing the number of questions on the yellow papers sticked to all 4 walls of the small room. 

After they each picked some questions, they showed it to the camera and answered it. Every members seem to have planned to bully N so the leader decided to just get along with them. Anything to make the viewers happy, right? He even pretended to be an evil, mean leader by pretending to punish the members when they say bad things about him. 

When it was Hyuk's turn, the maknae chose a very interesting question. N stood behind him when he was reading the question. 

"If God were to grant you one wish, what would it be? "

Without even hesitating, Hyuk answers it with a sly smile, secretly glancing at the leader who's behind him. 

"I wish God would make N-hyung mute! "He says and quickly moves away from N, avoiding the punishment. 

As for N, upon hearing Hyuk's wish, something just snapped inside him. 

'Mute? '

'Me? '

'Am I that annoying? '

Suddenly remembering that he's in front of the camera, he quickly let out an awkward laugh. 

Eventhough he's deeply hurt by the wish he just heard, he pretends like it doesn't affect him as he continues to mess around with the members. 

Until the recording ends. 

 

 

As soon as they stepped out of the recording room, the smile on N's face disappeared. But of course, the members doesn't notice it. They've never really cared about the leader after all. 

"Let's go eat gopchang! "Ravi says cheerfully, glad that they finally has ended the schedule for that day. It has been so tiring. 

Usually, N would complain at the mention of gopchang since he doesn't eat it. But this time, he keeps his mouth shut. Why? 

' They want mute Hakyeon, mute Hakyeon they will get. '

"Come, hyung! "Hyuk agrees, grabbing Ravi's arm and dragging him to the van where their manager is waiting. 

"How long are you going to stand there, Hakyeon-hyung? "Ken asks when he noticed that the leader has made no attempt to get into the van. 

Without a word, N enters the van and sit at his usual seat, next to the manager who's driving. 

"So, you're going to eat gopchang? "The manager asks, followed by 4 enthusiastic screaming of 'yes' and 'of course', save for the forever quiet Leo and N who surprisingly doesn't object. 

"You okay with it, right, hyung? "Hongbin took the initiative to ask for the leader's agreement. 

N doesn't answer. He doesn't even glance at the visual.

'Of course I'm okay. I'm perfectly okay with you trying to starve me. '

"Of course Hakyeon-hyung is okay with it! "Ken says, not even caring that the leader didn't actually give an answer.