Hongbin

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Hongbin is at a shooting site,sitting on a chair as he waits for the manager to pick him up and send him home. He remembers his promise to N, to look for Hyuk again once he's done with his schedule and the shooting is his last schedule for the day. Which means, he'll have to go and find Hyuk after this. 

Just as he stands up, he sees the familiar black van stopping near the site. The manager. He quickly grabs his bag and gives the staffs his farewell before entering the van. 

He is quite shocked to see Ken inside as well, the main vocalist's ears plugged with earphone. 

"Sorry I'm late, Hongbin. I had to fetch Jaehwan first. "the manager calls out from the driver's seat. 

"It's fine, hyung. I just finished anyway. "Hongbin assures, settling down at his usual seat at the back. He glance at Ken and sigh when the elder doesn't even spare a look at him. 

He knows he was quite rude towards both Ken and Leo last night but he just wasn't able to hide his disappointment. He seriously can't believe that they can even consider doing such mean things to Hyuk. 

Taking a deep breath, he puts his hand over Ken's thigh, trying to get his attention. 

Ken glares at him. 

"I'm sorry, hyung. I shouldn't have said those things to you last night. "Hongbin says apologetically. 

Ken slaps Hongbin's hand away from his thigh. "Shut up. "

Hongbin is taken aback by his hyung's response that he decided to just let Ken have it the way he wants so he keeps quiet, not saying another word as he cradles his hurting hand. 

The manager who heard all that just pretends like he didn't. It has been his policy to not interferes with the members personal matter unless it's going to affect their job. Besides,he knows how close they are with each other and how much they actually love and care for each other so he believes that they'll make up in no time. 

 

 

Upon arriving at the dorm,Ken quickly gathers his things and enter his own room after muttering a thanks to the manager, not even looking at Hongbin who slowly makes his way to his own room as well, looking dull. 

Once he pushed open the door, he's surprised to see Ravi sitting on his bed. 

"Wonshik, why are you--"he trailed off as he notices the lump on Hyuk's bed, covered in blankets.

"Hyuk! "He rushes to the maknae and pulls him into his arms. "Where did you go?! You made me really worried, you know that?!I'm sorry I told you to leave. "The visual continues to rant until Ravi speaks up. 

"Hyuk's sleeping, Hongbin. "

Hongbin looks up at the rapper before finally taking a time to actually look at the maknae. "Ah... "He says sheepishly, lowering Hyuk back to the bed to let him continue sleeping in peace, not that he even twitch when Hongbin embraces him. 

"You're early today. "Ravi says, usually Hongbin won't return home before midnight. 

Hongbin sighs. "I promised Hakyeon-hyung to look for Hyuk after I'm done with my schedule. Guess you found him first, didn't you? "He sounds relieved. 

"He was at the practice room. I didn't really look for him. "

Hongbin nods. "Thanks. "

Ravi look at him weirdly. "For what? "

Hongbin sighs, reaching out to caress Hyuk's head, his face fell. "For still caring about him when even our hyungs are mad at him. "

"I'm mad at him too. "

Hongbin's head snapped towards him. "Then why do you still care? "

"Why wouldn't I? I'm mad at him but that doesn't mean I hate him. I still care. He's still my dongsaeng . "

Hongbin smiles. "So you're on Hakyeon-hyung's side. "

"We're still a family, Hongbin. There's no such thing as Hakyeon-hyung's side or Taekwoon-hyung's side. "

"It sure doesn't feel like that. "Hongbin says bitterly. 

Ravi huffs. "Yeah. You're right. Taekwoon-hyung doesn't care anymore. "He still remembers Leo looking at him with an irritated expression when he struggles to carry Hyuk into his room and accidentally slammed the door open a bit too loud. Their second eldest hyung didn't even offer to help. 

"And Jaehwan-hyung hate me for defending Hyuk. "