Silence

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When they arrived at the gopchang restaurant, everyone immediately orders what they want.  Except N who pretends like he's busy with his phone, trying to ignore his hunger. He knows he can just order other food beside gopchang but he couldn't bring himself to open his mouth to say anything. 

Suddenly, the menu book hit his arm, causing him to look up at the person who hit him. 

Leo. 

"Quickly, order. "The main vocalist urges, impatient. 

It should make N glad that at least someone still remember about him but it just upsets him even more at Leo's impatience. It makes him feel that Leo's concern is insincere. 

N takes the menu book from him and hands it back to the waiter with a small smile, not even bothering to utter a word. 

"You're not eating? "Ravi asks when he see that. N turns away from him, pretending that he didn't heard him. 

'You know I don't eat gopchang, so why bother asking? '

"Here, hyung. Open up. "Hyuk hold up a piece of gopchang in front of N's mouth. 

N glares at him. 

'Is the maknae mocking him? '

Hyuk laughs at the leader's reaction which just confirms his suspicion. 

'Does it feels nice to see your leader starving, Hyuk? '

N stands up abruptly and leaves the restaurant, unable to hold his feelings anymore. He feels insulted. 

The other members just look at each other in confusion at the leader's sudden action. 

"What's up with Hakyeon-hyung? "Ken is the first one to break the silence. 

"Maybe he's not feeling well? "Hongbin offers with a slight concern in his voice. 

The others nodded, agreeing to that theory as they continue eating. None of them bothers to go after the leader. 

 

 

When the members return to the dorm, they see N sleeping on the couch at the living room. It seems that the leader has arrived home earlier than them. 

"Hakyeon, wake up. "Leo shakes N's body lightly, trying to pull him from his dream land. 

N slowly open his eyes and is slightly taken aback when he notice Leo hovering over him. 

"Have you eaten? We brought some food home. "

N stares at him. 

"If you don't want to eat, go sleep in your room. "

N stands up and gets into his room as instructed. 

'I will. You hate to see my face, don't you, Taekwoon? '