Lie

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"Jaehwan-ah... open up. It's me. "Leo says, knocking on Ken's bedroom door while he glance at the nervous-looking Hyuk. There's no response from inside the room except the sobs that keeps getting louder and louder. "Jaehwannie, please. "Leo pleads, trying to coax the younger main vocalist. "Let me in, okay? "

"N-no. "Finally comes Ken's voice, which is muffled by his high pitched cries. 

"Why not? I just want to be there for you. "

"I want Hakyeon-hyung. "Ken suddenly sound very child-like. "You're not Hakyeon-hyung. "

Leo swallows thickly, suddenly feeling that there's something blocking his throat. Guilt, perhaps. "Jaehwan... "

"I want to talk to Hakyeon-hyung! "Ken insists loudly, followed by a loud crash which causes Leo and the rest of the members who are still present in the living room to stiffen. 

"Jaehwan, open up! "Leo demands, this time knocking the door even harder that even his knuckles start to bleed slightly. 

Ken refuses to listen as more and more crashing are heard. 

Leo feels panic engulfing him. He knows all too well that among the members, only he himself and Ken have the tendency to destroy things when they get upset so he can pretty much expect the damage that Ken would cause. "Jaehwan, please! "He begs. "Don't do anything stupid! "He doesn't really mind actually, if Ken destroys the objects in his room but what he's more concern about is Ken's own wellbeing. He doesn't want him to get injured. 

"I want Hakyeon-hyung! "Ken demands loudly. "I want him now! NOW! "He screams, frustrated that they wouldn't give him what he asked for. 

Leo becomes helpless, not knowing what to do. 

"He's here, hyung! "Ravi suddenly interrupts, yelling towards the direction of Ken's room. 

Leo snaps his head towards the rapper, surprised. Its obvious Ravi is lying since N is nowhere in sight. "What are you doing? "He whispers worriedly, afraid that Ken would get angrier once he found out that he has been lied to. 

Ravi shrugs. "Just get inside when he opens the door, hyung. "He instructs. "You know how to deal with him, don't you? "

Leo doesn't know whether to call Ravi a genius or plain stupid person but as soon as Ken opens his room's door, Leo quickly barge in and closes the door behind him,leaning against it. 

"Where's Hakyeon-hyung?! "Ken demands when he realise that it's not N who came in. 

"Jaehwan, you need to calm down, okay? "Leo tries to coax, eyeing the damage done to the room. Thankfully, it isn't too bad and even more thankfully, it seems like there's no damage done towards Ken himself. 

"You lied. "Ken blurts out, eyes widening even with the visible tear tracks under his eyes. "YOU LIED! "He screams, lunging towards Leo and slamming him against the door, creating a massive thud and causing Leo to hiss painfully, his back hurting at the large impact. 

"Calm down, calm down. "Leo tries persuading as he struggles to grab hold of both of Ken's arms. Once he managed to do that, he twists the younger main vocalist's arms backwards and drops his body on the ground, placing his own weight over him to hold him down as he keeps fighting to let go. 

"LET ME GO! "Ken growls, thrashing and turning and kicking and cursing but Leo refuse to budge as he keeps on placing his weight over Ken's body while being careful as to not hurt him too much. He feels regretful that he's forced to do this when just a few moments ago, he apologised for hurting him but he knows he have no other choice and if he doesn't do this, Ken would probably hurt himself even more. 

"Everything's going to be okay. "Leo assures, caressing the back of Ken's head gently and after some time, Ken's struggles died as he starts calming down. 

"I want Hakyeon-hyung. "Ken suddenly starts crying again . "I need to talk to him. "

Confident that Ken isn't going wild again, Leo slowly let go of the hold he has over him and instead, pulls him to sit up. "I know. "He says. "I know. "