Before

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When he wakes up, it was dark and the only source of light is from the kitchen. Slowly, he sits up and stretches his back, turning to look at the kitchen as he hears voices coming from that direction. 

"Hyung? "he calls out in a hoarse voice but no one answers him so he stands up from where he's lying down on the couch and makes his way to the kitchen. "Hyung? Are you there? "He calls out once more and once he steps into the kitchen, he sees two of his hyungs, Ravi and N. 

"Oh? You're awake. "Ravi says, giving him a small smile but he's too busy staring at N to notice what the rapper is saying. 

"Hakyeon-hyung, you're home."he states matter of factly . 

"Of course I am. "N answers. "Where else would I be? This is my home, isn't it? "He says a bit teasingly as he gestures for the maknae to sit down on the chair next to him. 

Hyuk slowly approaches the leader and sits down next to him. "Hyung, I'm--"

"You slept for so long you missed dinner. "N tells him. "Are you hungry? I'll order take out. "He offers but Hyuk shakes his head. 

"I'm not hungry. "He denies. "Hyung, I want to apologise. "He says but N pretends like he didn't hear him. 

"I'll make you a drink, okay? "N offers again as he stands up but Hyuk quickly grabs his hand, halting his step and making him look back at the maknae. "Yes? "

"I'm sorry, hyung. "Hyuk says loud and clear, staring at N straight in the eyes as he try to convey his sincerity. "I'm really sorry. "

N sighs as he gently pry his hand away from Hyuk's grip. "I know you are. "

"Then please forgive me, hyung. "Hyuk pleads. "Forgive me for all the things I said and did to you. I promise--"

"Stop, Hyuk. "This time, N sounds somewhat angry and Hyuk found himself dreading N's words; worried that the leader won't forgive him. 

"Hyung --"

"I want you to solve things up with Jaehwan first. "N demands. "I know he still haven't forgiven you for whatever it was that you did to him so before you apologize to me, apologise to him first. "He orders. 

"But Jaehwan-hyung--"

"I don't want to hear any excuse, Hyuk. "N cuts his words off. "I know you're sorry now, I know you regret what you did to us but it doesn't change the fact that what you did hurt us. "he states matter of factly, trying not to let the sudden sullen expression over Hyuk's face bother him. "So, before you want me to forgive you, you must get Jaehwan's forgiveness first because you know well enough that he was really hurt by what you did, right? "He asks. "Do you understand? "

It takes a while for Hyuk to process N's words but he eventually nods. "Yes, hyung. "He whispers as an answer. "I'll apologize to Jaehwan-hyung first. "

"Good. "N compliments, smiling. "Now, what do you want to drink? "

 

 

A/N hi! I'm back!  Sorry for not updating this story for such a long time but I'm back now :) and I'll try to update consistently from now on. Thank you for staying with this story, it means a LOT to me

Anyway, I've started a collection of VIXX drabbles and you can find it on my profile so please check it out. It basically consists of random ideas that I get so they're all just short fics. But you can request fics that you would want to read there and I'll try my best to write them(though I can't promise anything )

Thank you so much!