Fine

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"You were so angry at him. You said he disappointed you. After all that, are you still able to forgive him? "

This time, N takes longer to answer. 

"Are you going to forgive Taekwoon-hyung? "Ken demands. 

N eventually smiles . "Of course. "He says. "I was really upset but I never stay upset for long, haven't I? "He asks."Besides, I think Taekwoon has learnt his mistake by now. "

Ken nods in understanding. "He really did. "He agrees. "He apologised to all of us. "He tells the leader and N feels proud to hear that. 

"That's nice. "He compliments. 

"Hyung... I'm sorry. "Ken suddenly mumbles 

"Oh? Sorry for what? "N wonders. 

Ken shifts nervously. "You said... that all of us... hurt you a lot. But you just pretend like we didn't because you love us. "He says. "I'm sorry about that. I never meant to hurt your feelings. 

N chuckles. "Ah...that's right. "He says. "You did hurt me, unintentionally, I suppose. "He confirms. "But well, no matter how much it hurt, I can't really be mad at you. Because I love you a bit too much. "

Ken feels even more guilty when he hears that. "I'm really sorry, hyung. I swear I won't hurt your feelings ever again. "He says. "And thank you, for continuing to love us despite what we did to you. "

This time, N cracks a big, happy smile. "Of course I'll always love you. You're all my dongsaengs. "He says. 

 

 

When N finally emerges from Ken's room, Leo, Ravi and Hongbin all look at him anxiously.

"Why are you looking at me like that? "He asks,glancing at Leo who's sitting on the floor next to the sleeping Hyuk, his hand caressing the maknae's injured face. 

"Is Jaehwan-hyung alright? "Hongbin asks worriedly, as if he has been expecting Ken to burst out once again.

N nods. "He's just fine. "He tells them. 

"Did he forgive Hyuk? "Ravi asks this time. 

N shakes his head slightly this time. "No. "He denies. "Not yet. "

"Not yet? What does that means, hyung? "the rapper inquires. 

"It means that Jaehwan is still hurt because of what Hyuk did so he's not yet ready to forgive Hyuk. "N explains. "But I know sooner or later he will. "He says confidently. 

"Are you sure? I don't want them to keep holding grudge, hyung. I--"

"I'm sure, Wonshik-ah. "N cuts him off quickly. "Why can't you have faith in your own brothers? "He asks a bit angrily in which Ravi quickly mumbles an apology. 

"I'm just worried, hyung. "The rapper tries to explain but N just sighs and says nothing more about it as he turn to look at Leo.

"Come on, Taekwoon. "N calls out, causing Leo to look up at him expectantly. "You wanted to talk to me, right? "

Hearing that, Leo immediately stands up and follows N when the leader heads out of the dorm.