Call

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N has spent the entire day with Minhyuk,having fun as they played video games and went shopping. He has asked Minhyuk to send him back to VIXX dorm after breakfast  but the latter refused, saying that he needs some time away from s. N even postponed his schedules for the day thanks to Minhyuk's persuasion, he said that N needs some time to relax and release some of his stress.

N didn't protest although he has come to a conclusion which is, as much as Minhyuk is a good friend, he can also be a bad influence at certain times, not that N mind. 

It is night now and the two of them are having dinner at N's favourite restaurant. They were joking happily when Minhyuk's phone suddenly rings. 

"Hello? "

"Hyung? Is Hakyeon-hyung still with you? "Comes Ravi's worried voice. 

Minhyuk couldn't hide his displeasure . ""Why? What do you want from him? "He asks in a strict tone. 

"Nothing? "Ravi says, he sounds confused by the question. "I... we just want to know if he's alright. "

"He's not. "Minhyuk purposely lies, trying to evoke Ravi's reaction. 

"He's still not alright?! "

Before Minhyuk could answer him, he has been jabbed by N's elbow. The leader shakes his head slightly, telling him not to take it too far. 

Minhyuk smiles, reassuring him. "Just kidding. Hakyeon's fine, Wonshik. We're eating now. "

Ravi let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness. "

"Yeah. Thank goodness. Next time make sure you don't fight in front of this scaredy cat again or he might lose his soul. "Minhyuk reminds, quickly grinning when N glares at him threateningly. 

"We won't. "Ravi assures because he would never want to see his leader on such a frail and fragile condition ever again. "When are you going to send him home? "

"Who said I'm going to send him home? He's going to stay with me until my members come back. "

"What? But--"

Minhyuk laughs when N jabs him once again. "Ow! I take that back. I don't want an abusive Hakyeon. You can have him back. I'll send him home in an hour. "

Minhyuk could almost imagine the smile on Ravi's face as he said, "Thanks, hyung. We owe you. "

 

 

Ravi comes home from his schedule along with Ken only to see Leo pacing back and forth at the living room. 

"What's wrong, hyung? "

"Wonshik. "Leo seems surprised to see Ravi beside him, as if he didn't notice that his two dongsaengs has came home. "Did Minhyuk call you? "

"No? "

"Where could he be? Taking Hakyeon with him? "Leo mumbles, looking genuinely worried. 

"Have you tried calling him? "

"I don't have his number. "Leo states matter of factly. Yes, he isn't that close to BtoB members compared to N or the others so it's normal if he doesn't have their number, at least that's what he think. 

"Hakyeon-hyung? "

"He didn't answer. "

Ravi sighs. "I'll call Minhyuk-hyung then. "He says, taking out his phone. 

Both Leo and Ken just watch silently as Ravi talked with Minhyuk on the phone. 

"Hakyeon-hyung is fine. He'll come home soon. "Ravi assures when he ended the call. 

Leo finally sits down on the couch, slumping in relief. 

Just then, Hongbin enters the dorm. His face extremely weary as he takes off his shoes and slumps beside Leo. 

"Are you alright? "All three of his hyungs ask simultaneously, worried at his unusual behaviour. 

Hongbin closes his eyes. 

"Hongbin? "

"Do you know... where's Hyuk? "

That question really took Leo, Ken and Ravi by surprise.

"Why would we know? "Ken questions in annoyance. 

 "Why should we even care? "