Hurt

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Ravi left his room to check on the maknae's room upon hearing the sudden commotion. He's quite surprised to see Ken there, standing by Hyuk's bed side, staring down at the maknae. 

"What are you doing here? "He immediately asks, afraid that Ken might be trying to hurt Hyuk again. 

Ken doesn't answer. He doesn't even glance at the rapper. 

Ravi steps into the room and just then does he notice the shards of broken bowl on the floor and some trail of blood. 

'Blood? '

'Did Ken hurt Hyuk badly until the maknae bleeds? '

"Hyuk! "He calls out worriedly, rushing to the maknae's side to make sure of it. Only then does he noticed that the blood is actually coming from. Under Ken's feet. 

"Are you hurt? "He asks hesitantly. 

Ken never get the chance to actually answer him when Hongbin suddenly barge into the room. Unlike Ravi, the first thing the visual noticed is the shards of broken bowl and the red trail on the floor, which originated from where Ken is standing. 

"You're bleeding. "Hongbin states matter of factly. He doesn't waste any time as he pulls Ken's arm and slowly guide the Ken out of the room. Surprisingly, the main vocalist doesn't protest as he just allow Hongbin to do as he wish. 

When Ravi is finally left alone with Hyuk, he let out a sigh. 

"I thought he hurt you. Again. "He says, eyeing the mess on the floor. 

As usual, Hyuk doesn't reply. 

"He didn't, right? You're fine, aren't you? "Ravi inquires in concern, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he place the back of his hand on Hyuk's forehead. 

"Your fever is going down. That's good. "He comments with a small smile. "I'll bring you something else to eat after this, okay? Let me clean this up first. "

Hyuk once again just watch as Ravi cleans up the room, making sure the floor is free from anything that can injure anyone. As soon as he finished, the rapper once again approach him. This time with another bowl of food. 

"It's your favorite soup. Hakyeon-hyung bought it earlier. "He informs,taking a seat on a chair beside the bed instead of on the bed itself this time. 

"Do you want me to feed you or you can eat by yourself? "

Hyuk stares at him, not really saying anything although he's having an internal battle. 

'Why do you still care? '

'Wasn't I rude? '

'Aren't you mad at me? '

'Don't you hate me as well? '

Without realising it, tears starts to flow down his cheeks.