Excuse Me

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When Hongbin returns to the living room along with Hyuk, the maknae looked better. He's not crying anymore but his eyes and nose are still red. 

As soon as he sees both of them, Leo quickly turn towards them and once more, makes a 90 degree bow. "I'm sorry. "He says. "Please forgive me. "

Hongbin and Hyuk are just as shocked as Ravi and Ken before upon witnessing Leo unusual behaviour. 

"Stand up properly, hyung! "Hongbin demands, letting go of Hyuk as he rushes towards Leo and forces him to stop bowing. 

"Please forgive me. "Leo repeats as he stands up properly with Hongbin's help. "Please. "

"What is there to forgive? "Hongbin asks in confusion before looking at Hyuk as if expecting an answer. "You didn't do anything wrong to me, hyung. "

"So do you forgive me? "Leo asks. 

Hongbin huffs . "There's nothing to forgive. "He repeats himself . "But if you insists, then yes, I forgive you, hyung. "

Leo smiles at that. "Thank you. "He says sincerely before turning to Hyuk. "Hyukkie? "

Hyuk sniffs, "Of course, hyung. "He says. "And please, forgive me too. "

Without a word, Leo steps closer towards Hyuk and pulls him into a tight hug. 

"Can we start over? "Hyuk suggests and Leo merely nods in agreement, his guilt easing even more. 

When Leo finally lets go of Hyuk, the maknae turns towards Hongbin. "Hyung, I'm sorry. "He says. "I know I did many bad things to you and I never apologise before so I'm sorry. "He says. 

Hongbin merely smiles, showing off his dimples. "I forgive you. Don't worry. "He assures. "Lets just forget whatever bad things that happen before, okay? "

Hyuk nods furiously. "Thanks, hyung. "He says gratefully before turning to Ravi, who has silently watch them. However before he could say anything, Ravi has raises his hand, as if saying no. 

"Don't apologize to me. "The rapper says. 

"Hyung--"Hyuk falters, afraid that Ravi would hold grudge over his mistakes and never forgive him but Ravi shakes his head persistently. 

"You didn't do anything wrong to me so there's no need to forgive. "He insists. "But there's someone else you should really say sorry to. "He says, lightly patting Ken's shoulder. 

Ken who was staring blankly at Hyuk blinks at Ravi's touch, as if he had just been pulled out of a trance. "W-what? "He stutters. 

"Hyuk has something to tell you. "Ravi says, motioning towards the maknae who's shifting his feet nervously. 

Ken glance at Hyuk once more before shaking his head weakly. "Not now please. "He pleads, not even giving Hyuk the chance to say anything. "I--"he trails off. "Excuse me. "

And just like that, Ken walks away from the living room, stepping into his own room and closing the door shut gently. 

 

 

 

A/N sorry for not updating this story for such a long time. I've been too distracted by my other story. 

Also, sorry for this lame chapter, I'll try to make it better for the next one. 

And I'm very sorry for the excessive amount of sorry in this chapter.  I know it must have made you bored . 

Thanks for staying with me.