Alone

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Hyuk appreciate it, really. He appreciate having Hongbin to comfort him at the moment but he honestly doesn't feel comforted even one bit. He's scared, scared if N really does hate him for what he said before. He's scared that N would never ever forgive him. He doesn't want N to despise him eventhough he knows it was him who despise N first. 

"Where's Hakyeon-hyung?"Hyuk heard Hongbin asks but he doesn't dare look up, afraid to see the hatred that may present in his hyungs' eyes since they already knew what he did to N. He feels so guilty. 

Leo just shakes his head before looking down at Hyuk. He's angry at him, true. But he doesn't feel the urge to hurt him due to N's words before. He knows he have to endure. He have to keep it all to himself because N doesn't want him to hurt any of their dongsaengs anymore. "Stop crying, Hyuk . "He tries to coax in the softest voice possible. 

Hyuk sobs. "Please don't hate me. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. "He begs pitifully. 

"I don't hate you. No one hate you. "Leo says, glancing at his 3 other dongsaengs who just nod in agreement. "Stand up and go wash your face. "He orders, not wanting to see those tears over the maknae's face. 

Although Leo doesn't sound like he's mad, Hongbin is still a little worried that he might get angry again so he quickly yet gently pull Hyuk to stand up and guide him to the bathroom. 

When the two maknaes are gone, Leo turn to both Ravi and Ken, swallows the pride, dignity and ego he has all this time and does a 90 degree bow in front of them. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. "He manages to say before both of them rush forward and force him to stand back up properly, shocked that their proud hyung suddenly apologized all of sudden. 

"What are you doing?! "they asked, surprised. 

Leo sighs. "I'm sorry for hurting Hyuk. I know you must be upset at me for it. "He explains. "And I'm sorry for all the pain I ever inflicted to you all these time, intentionally or not. "

"Hyung... why--"Ken is totally bewildered.

"Please. "Thats all Leo could say. He realised just how much N hates to see him hurting their members all these time and he knows, if he ever wants N forgiveness for that, he'll need to ask for forgiveness from his dongsaengs first. 

"There's nothing to forgive, hyung. You never hurt us. "Ravi exclaims. "Even if you did, it was all because we annoy you and that never even hurt. "He tries to convince. 

"Yes, hyung. There's nothing for us to forgive. "Ken supports. 

Leo sighs heavily. The feeling of guilt easing a little. 

'Hakyeon-ah, I promise to never hurt you or any of our dongsaengs anymore. I promise I won't disappoint you ever again. So please, please forgive me. '