Room

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Eventhough N has literally begged for Leo and Ken to share their problem with him, neither of them did so he thought they're still not ready to do it.  Thus, he have no other choice but to just let them leave for their own room. Now he's in the maknaes' shared room, sitting on Hongbin's bed. 

Just then, Hongbin enters the room, now in his pyjamas, his hair still dripping wet. "Ah, hyung. You're still here. "He says, surprised but glad. 

N gives him a smile. "Hongbin, can request something? "

Hongbin nods, reaching for the hairdryer from the dressing table on his side of the room and starts drying his hair. 

"Can you sleep in my room tonight? "

"Your room? Why? "Hongbin asks, curious as to why N would request for such thing. 

"I want to stay with Hyuk. You know, when he wakes up, I can help him eat or something. "N tries his best to explain his intention. Yes, he wants to be there for Hyuk when the maknae wakes up. He wants to talk to him, to understand him, to comfort him, like how he used to do. 

Hongbin is hesitant for a while. He wants to be with Hyuk too, to accompany him but then he realises that N can do it better. N can do all that in a better way than he'll ever do. Besides, Hyuk would probably still be mad at him since he was the one who asked the maknae to leave yesterday. 

"Sure, hyung. "The visual finally agrees. 

"Thanks! "N beams, heaving a breath of relief. "Here, let me help you dry your hair. "

 

 

N is now alone with Hyuk in the maknaes room.  Hongbin has left to sleep in N's room about an hour ago since it's quite late and he have schedules tomorrow.  N have schedules too but he tries his best to stay awake at least until Hyuk has waken up and eat something. 

The leader is now buried under Hongbin's blanket from his chest downwards, silently enjoying the smell of the visual's cologne which sticks to the pillows which he thought is very calming. He has started to doze off, unable to fight his sleepiness when he caught a small movement from Hyuk's bed. 

He quickly scrambles towards the bed. 

"Hyuk? "He calls out softly, caressing the maknae's head. 

Hyuk let out a breathless groan and crack his eyes open, looking directly into the leader's eyes. 

"Thank goodness. You finally wake up. "N exclaims, smiling. "How are you feeling? You have quite a high fever, you know? "

Hyuk just stares at him, not uttering a word. 

N doesn't seem to mind as he remembers the reason he's still awake. "You must be hungry. I'll go heat up the porridge for you, okay? "Without waiting for an answer, N leaves the room, taking the bowl of porridge which was on the nightstand along with him. 

When he returned about 3 minutes later, Hyuk is still in the same position as when he has left. Not thinking much, he reaches out and help him to sit up and lean against the head of the bed. However, he didn't miss the way Hyuk's eyes narrowed as if glaring at him and the way the maknae's body suddenly tensed at his touch eventhough he didn't protest. 

"Here, open up. "N coax, now seated at the edge of Hyuk's bed, holding out a spoonful of warm porridge to Hyuk's mouth. 

However, instead of opening his mouth to consume it, Hyuk raises an arm weakly and slaps the spoon weakly, taking N by surprise and causing him to accidentally spill the whole bowl of porridge which was on his lap all over his legs. 

N let out a yelp, feeling the hot porridge scalding his skin. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

Hi

I'm sorry of you have some trouble reading this chapter.. 

I tried to post this chapter using the blue themed aff but it won't work as it asked me for a link of a video or something? 

Thus I had to switch to the old theme (the green one )to write and post this. 

I don't know how it'll turn out so I would want to apologise first. 

Does any of you experience the same problem or is it just me? How can I fix it? 

Anyways! Fantasy MV is out! 

So you have any theory about it? Share with me? Hehe