If

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

As N falls unconscious in Minhyuk's arms, Hyuk is the one who rushed to his side first. Fresh tears are streaming down the VIXX's maknae's face as he reach out and shake N's body, pleading for him to wake up as he apologizes. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry... please wake up... I'm sorry... "

Minhyuk lightly push Hyuk away as he tightens his hold over N. "Don't shake him. "He warns sternly before standing up with N still in his hold. "I'm taking him to the hospital. "He informs, walking away from the sobbing Hyuk. 

Leo and Ken are both quick to follow him but Minhyuk is quick too. Yes, quick in telling them no. 

"Don't follow me. "The BtoB member says, giving the two main vocalists an angered look. 

Leo glares at him with glassy eyes, tears threatening to fall. "Who do you think you are? Telling us off as you like. "He spat venomously. 

Minhyuk ignores him. As much as he wants to scream and yell at Leo, he had to hold it in because at the moment, N is his priority. He needs to get N checked and make sure that's he's okay before he can go and attack whoever it is that cause his bestfriend that much pain. 

Leo stays stubborn. He grudgingly trail behind Minhyuk as the latter walks away from the dorm. To him, N is theirs so they have the right to be with him. 

Annoyed, Minhyuk sighs heavily and once again turn to face Leo. "Taekwoon, please. If you really care about Hakyeon, then leave him be. Let me take him. "

"No. "Leo stood his ground. 

"You're selfish, Taekwoon. You know he'll not want to see you when he wakes up, right? You've hurt him too much so why can't you give him some peace now? "

"Who are you to tell me that? "

"Me? I'm his bestfriend. Someone who doesn't hurt him by pushing him away and someone who actually appreciate his presence. Unlike you. You take him for granted and you don't deserve to have him in your life. "

Leo froze as he stares down at N who's still motionless in Minhyuk's arms. 

"I'm sure he wouldn't need you when he wakes up. You'll only add to his pain. "Minhyuk states bluntly. He has stopped caring whether his words hurt Leo or not. If it does, then it would be great. At least Leo could feel even the tiny bit of pain N suffered by himself. 

"So, Taekwoon, for the time being, please stay away from Hakyeon. "

This time, when Minhyuk strode off, Leo doesn't follow.