Found

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

That morning, N wakes up feeling refreshed. Still on bed, he yawned and stretched like a cat before getting of it. He hums contentedly as he washes his face and get ready for his schedule when he remembers something.

'Hyuk. '

'Has Hyuk come home yet? '

He comes out of his room and bumps into Hongbin who's putting on a jacket in a rush. 

"Hongbin? "

"Ah, sorry hyung! "He calls out, reaching for his socks from the drawer near the main bathroom and hurriedly putting them on as well. 

"Where are you going? Schedule? "

"Yes, hyung! I'm late! "Hongbin answers. 

"Sorry I didn't wake you up. "N immediately feels responsible. 

Hongbin laughs. "It's not your fault, hyung. Don't sweat it. "he assures. 

"Did Hyuk came home? "

Hongbin froze at that question before sighing heavily. "Not yet, hyung. "

"Not yet? "

"No. I went to find him earlier but I couldn't find him. "

"Where did you went to? "

"The arcade. Our practice room. The recording room. "

"Did you go to all of the recording room and practice room? "N asks because there are more than one recording and practice room. 

"Recording room yes but practice room no because I'm already late. I'm really sorry, hyung. "

N pats Hongbin's back. "It's okay. At least you tried. "

"Yeah. But not enough to bring Hyuk back. "Hongbin suddenly looks sullen. "If only I didn't tell him to leave, he would still be here. "He says guiltily. 

N really hates to see his dongsaeng blaming himself like that so he does something totally unexpected. He cups Hongbin's face in his hands and pecked his cheek. 

"H-hyung? "Hongbin asks, touching the spot where N's lips touched, looking extremely flustered as he blush. 

N quickly let go. "It's not your fault. It's mine. "

"B-but--"

"You're late. "N reminds. 

"Ah! "Hongbin seems to just remember that fact so he hurriedly grab his bag and put on his shoes. "I'll look for him again once I finished my schedule. I promise, hyung. "

"Alright. Good luck! "N calls out as Hongbin disappeared through the door. 

He walks into the kitchen to see Leo at the counter. 

"What are you doing? "He asks, sitting at the table. 

"Coffee. You want some? "The main vocalist offers, placing a mug of steaming hot coffee in front of the leader. 

N smiles. "Thanks. Are you going somewhere? "

"Not until noon. Why? "Leo grabs his own coffee and sits opposite the leader. 

"Can you help me? "

"With what? "

"Can you go find Hyuk for me? Hongbin said he's not at the company or the--"

Leo cuts N's words off. "No. I... have something else to do. "

N sighs. "Alright then. Guess Hyuk will have to wait until Hongbin or me comes home . "He seems dissapointed as he leaves the kitchen, not even caring to take the coffee with him. 

Leo growls quietly, angry at N's concern over the disrespectful maknae. 

 

 

When Ravi arrives at the dorm that night, no one else is there. Probably because it's still early. Thus, he figured that he can try to finish writing his song while it's still quiet. 

However, he can't find the music sheet which he needs. He was panic for a while until he remembers that he left it in his workroom. Grumbling, he has no choice but to retrieve it. 

However, when he arrived at the practice room, he's confused to see the door locked . They almost never use that practice room since they have 2 bigger practice room in the lower floor and because that certain practice room is specially for him and Leo as a place for them to work on their music. 

Luckily, he have the key for that room. 

Once he unlocks the door, he absent mindedly switch on the light. 

A gasp escaped his lips upon seeing a lump of a person at the side of the room. 

The person who hurt N's feelings. 

The person whom Leo disowned. 

The person whom Ken slapped. 

The person whom Hongbin was worried about. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Specially dedicated to hanjaehae who's as sweet as honey.. Hehe

*kisses from your blueberry*