Find

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo, Ravi and Ken are bewildered when N emerges out of the maknaes shared room looking extremely concerned with Hongbin following close behind. 

"What's wrong, hyung? "Ken asks. 

"Hyuk. I have to find him. "N answers, putting on his shoes and getting ready to go out. 

"No need. He's probably at his family's house. "Leo says, stopping the leader in his track.

"Hongbin? Call his sister? "N inquires, looking at Hongbin who's hurriedly putting on his jacket in an attempt to follow the leader. 

Hongbin doesn't need to be told twice. He excuses himself to the kitchen to talk to Hyuk's sister when she pick up his call. 

"He's probably just fine. Why are you so worried? There's no use worrying about someone like him. "Ken looks displeased at the leader's concern over the maknae. 

N just sigh. He's still upset at Hyuk, of course. But upon seeing the ruined pictures, a really bad feeling has washed over him and he couldn't shake it off. 

Just then, Hongbin comes out. 

"He's not with his family, hyung. "He informs, voice dripping with concern. 

N let out a shaky breath, his heart pounding so fast he feels like it's going to burst out of his chest. When he's about to open the door, Ravi grabs his arm and pull him back inside. 

"You're pale, hyung. "The rapper states matter of factly. Yes, N's face is too pale with sweats all over him. 

"Hyung? "Ken steps towards them. 

N's breathing is getting harsh and ragged before he's panting completely. 

"Calm down, hyung. Don't scare me like this... "Ravi pleads, guiding N to sit down. 

N clutches his chest. "Hurts... "

"Hakyeon! "Leo rushes towards him. 

"I can't... breathe... "N gasps, his mouth wide open in a attempt to in some oxygen to satisfy his lungs. 

Leo kneels down next to him, slightly shoving Ken and Ravi in the process. "You can, Hakyeon. You can... just calm down first. "He coax, rubbing N's back soothingly, knowing that the leader is having some sort of panic attack. 

"I can't... "

"Yes, you can.Deep breath, Hakyeon. "Leo continues to coax. 

Hongbin comes closer and without a word, hugs N. 

"Hyuk's fine, hyung. He will be. "

"Hyuk? "N asks almost childishly. 

"Yes, hyung.He'll be fine. He's not stupid. He's probably still in this building somewhere. He can take care of himself. "Hongbin doesn't really believe his own words but if lying is what it takes to calm N down, he'll do it. 

N's breathing starts to ease as he slumps against Hongbin. He seems relieved. 

"Sorry... "He chokes out. He feels ashamed for acting that way, once again. 

Leo just shakes his head as he helps N stand up again. 

"You're too stressed out, Hakyeon. Have some rest, okay? "

Hongbin watches as Leo and Ken helps N walks to his room. He's glad that the leader is fine now but, 

'Is Hyuk fine as well? '

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

Hi.. bluegirl317 here.. 

I know I said I'm going into a hiatus but I changed my mind.. 

I'm really touched by your supports that I decides to just ignore the haters.. I thought that by announcing my hiatus, I would lose my subscribers but it turned out the other way. . I gained some more subscribers.. 

I can't thank you enough for your supports and I really appreciate them.. 

Please accept my apology..