Sick

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo was deep asleep, dreaming of cats and kids when an annoying scream of his name startled him awake. He groans, grabbing a pillow and covering his head with it to drown the scream.

"TAEKWOON-HYUNG!HELP! "

'Help? '

'What happened? '

He throws the pillow away, getting to his feet. He doesn't even bother washing his face first as he opens his bedroom  door. 

"What's wrong?! "He asks, seeing a half Hongbin at the living room with N near him. 

"Hyung! Hakyeon-hyung...he's... sick... "Hongbin stutters. 

"Sick? "Leo approaches them. "You're sick, Hakyeon? "He bends down and peek at N's face. The leader has his eyes scrunched tightly and his hands on his stomach. 

N keeps his mouth shut. 

Leo sighs. "Get dressed properly, Hongbin.  You're hurting my eyes. "He orders as he grabs a stray phone, maybe Ken's, that is on the coffee table. 

As Leo is calling the doctor, Ravi walks in through the door, holding a plastic bag containing some boxes of cereal and milk. 

"Where were you? "Hongbin, who's now fully dressed, asks. 

"Supermarket. "Ravi says, putting the plastic bag on the kitchen's table. 

"For cereal? Who eats them? "As much as Hongbin remembers, the last time they bought any cereal was about half a year ago and now he couldn't even remember where they keep it. If it's even edible anymore, that is. 

"Hakyeon-hyung. This morning he was eating cereal, but it turned out to be expired. He got mad when I took it away. "

"Ah... so that's why he's sick. "

"Hakyeon-hyung is sick? "

Hongbin nods. 

"I'll make some ginger tea. He's probably having stomach ache. "Ravi offers, taking out a teabag from its container. 

"I'll do it. Why don't you go sit with Hakyeon-hyung? Taekwoon-hyung is calling the doctor. "

"Alright then. Make it extra sweet, okay?"Ravi agrees. He then makes his way towards N and sits beside him. 

"Hyung... "He started, then stops. 

'What should I say? '

'I don't know how to comfort a sick person. '

'Besides, Hakyeon-hyung is probably still mad at me. '

"Hakyeon, let's get you to bed. The doctor is coming soon. "Leo walks over, offering the leader a hand, in the same time, saving Ravi from the awkwardness. 

Instead of accepting Leo's help, N stands up using so much effort and scrambles into the bathroom, covering his mouth with one hand while the other stays on his stomach. 

"Hakyeon! "Leo and Ravi runs after him but before they can enter the bathroom as well,  N has slammed the door shut. 

Leo reach to turn the knob but then... 

'CLICK'

N has locked the door. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

This chapter is dedicated to yonex0193 in hope to brighten her day... though this chapter is not that bright.. hehe