Tell Me

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

All 5 of them are eating in silence. No one looks up at each other except N who occasionally steal a glance at his dongsaengs, wondering what happened between them as he can feel the tense and awkwardness in the air. 

N clears his throat, causing the others to look up at him simultaneously. 

"So... who wants to tell me? "

"Tell you what? "Leo asks,returning to his food to pretend like he is really clueless when he actually isn't. 

"Oh, come on! I can feel it, you know that. Just tell me what's going on between you. "N urges, not in the mood to beat around the bushes. 

Hongbin immediately looks down, feeling guilty all of sudden. He knows he's one of the factor for the awkward atmosphere. 

N didn't miss Hongbin's reaction. "Hongbin?  Care to share with me? "He asks, a bit too desperate. It worries him to see his dongsaengs in such situation. He can actually guess about what has happened but he wants to hear it from them. 

Hongbin unconsciously glance at Ken, who shot him a warning look, as if challenging him to reveal the dispute between them to the leader. "I-It's nothing, hyung. "He stutters, gripping his spoon a bit too hard. 

Again, N didn't miss that. Neither did he missed the look Ken was giving Hongbin. "Jaehwan? "

Ken force a chuckle. "Nothing big, hyung. "He says, hoping that N won't push into the matter anymore. 

"Nothing big means there's still something, right? Tell me that something. "N isn't that easy to be fooled. 

Ken sighs. "Please, hyung. Just drop it. "

"Drop it? How can I drop it when that something cause you to be like this? "N sounds frustrated. 

Ken shuts his mouth and says nothing more. 

N groans. "Wonshik... please tell me... "He begs, finally looking at Ravi who has remained quiet the whole time. He knows the rapper has a bigger sense of responsibility than the rest of the members since he's the only one in the group who isn't the youngest in his family. 

Ravi puts his spoon down. "Taekwoon-hyung and Jaehwan-hyung are mad at me and Hongbin for defending Hyuk and caring about him although he was rude. And Taekwoon-hyung meant it when he disown Hyuk. He won't care about Hyuk anymore. "He blurts everything out without looking up because he can feel the glare both the main vocalist are giving him. 

Before N can respond to that new information, Leo suddenly stands up and slams his hand on the table. "Wonshik! "He shouts,causing Ravi to involuntarily shiver. He seems very mad. "Come here! I want to talk to you! "The main vocalist orders and was about to leave the kitchen when N speaks up. 

"Wonshik, don't. Taekwoon, stay. "N says in a monotone. 

Ravi obeys as he sits back down but Leo remains stubborn, he keeps walking out. 

"JUNG TAEKWOON! I SAID STAY! "N screams and this time Leo stops. It has been quite a long time since he heard N's voice that loud, especially when it is directed to him. 

"What? "Leo still dare to questions. 

N let out a shaky breath. "Sit down. Finish your food. "He says, in a softer tone. 

"I'm full. "

"You're not. You barely eat. Listen to me. "

Leo has no choice but to obey. He can somehow hear the sadness in N's voice and he knows the leader is holding back tears. He refuse to let him cry again so he obeyed, simple. 

They continue to eat in silence. Neither of them missed the way N's hands are trembling and how he had to grip his glass of water a bit too hard to prevent it from slipping. 

Ken quickly finish his food and once he has cleared his plate, he stands up to leave, not wanting to stay there longer than he needs to. But again, N stops him. 

Without looking up from his glass of water, N says,  "Jaehwan, sit down. Please. "

"I-I've finished, hyung. I have some work to do. "Ken tries giving excuse to still leave. 

"I want to talk about something with you. All of you. I won't take long. "N says. 

And Ken had to obey. 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

HADES!! I love Fantasy and Love Me Do! 

Hehe. .