Liar

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

The night pass by quickly and morning comes just as fast. By the time the members are waking up, N is prepared and ready to leave the dorm to start his day. 

"Hyung... Don't you want to eat breakfast with us first? It's still early. "Hongbin asks when N merely walk pass them as he gather his things. The visual isn't sure whether N's mood is okay that morning so he figured that he should find out. 

"No. "Yes, definitely not okay yet. 

"Do you want to bring some food with you? "This time, Leo is the one who asks. 

"No. "N's answer is short but it conveys his point good enough. 

Leo sighs and decides to just keep quiet after that. It's obvious that the leader is still not willing to let his anger go down yet. 

"Han Sanghyuk. "N calls out firmly as he's putting on his shoes. 

Hyuk looks up at him, his body going rigid automatically. 

"I want your decision by tonight. Don't forget that." Not even waiting for Hyuk's response, N pick up his bag and walk off.

"What decision, Hyuk? "Ravi, who's sitting next to the maknae, asks, wondering what is it that the leader meant. 

Hyuk shakes his head, he doesn't want to tell anyone about what N asked him last night. 

"You don't want to tell me? "Ravi sounds a bit hurt. 

Hyuk shakes his head again, looking apologetic. 

"Never mind. As long as you're fine you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I won't force you. "Ravi coax,smiling sincerely. 

"As long as I'm fine? "Hyuk founds himself repeating that statement in a soft voice. Somehow, it makes his heart warm all over. 

"Yes. I want you to be okay, Hyuk. We all do. I know we were harsh on you but we love you. We never want anything bad to happen to you. "

Something snaps in Hyuk's mind. "Liar. "

"Liar? "Ravi is taken aback. 

"You hate me. You always want me to go away. I'm an embarrassment to you. I'm not your dongsaeng. You want me gone and even when I'm gone, you won't miss me. "Hyuk rants with tears starting to form in his eyes. 

Ravi knows other than always wanting Hyuk to go away, he never really did any of the things Hyuk mentioned. It was Ken and Leo who said all that, not him. But of course, he's not going to point it out. "I'm sorry, Hyuk. I never hate  you and you're my dongsaeng, you'll always be. "

The tears finally fall from the maknae's eyes. "Liar. Liar. Liar. "

"Yes, I lied. "Ken, who has been keeping his silence the whole time, finally speaks up. He doesn't know why but eventhough he's mad at Hyuk and upset about all the mean words and bad things the maknae said and did, the sight of the usually proud and cheerful maknae crying like that broke his heart even more. 

"I lied. I never want you to go away. You're never an embarrassment to me. You're still my dongsaeng and if you leave, I will miss you. "

"I miss you so much. I just want the old you back. I want my dongsaeng back. "