Smack

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When N has dissapeared behind the door of his room, Leo quickly turn his attention back to Hyuk. 

"Good. You're learning to take responsibility. "He says as he gives the maknae another good smack. 

Hyuk takes it quietly. Only some choked breaths escapes him everytime Leo's fist make contact with his face. It hurts a lot, yes. But he knows that what he did to his hyungs hurt them even more so he's not going to complain about it because he deserves it. 

After 4 more smacks to his face, Hyuk's vocal chord betrayed him as he let out a whimper. His face feels like it's on fire and his ears are ringing. "Please... forgive me... "He whispers once he feels like he's on the brink of unconsciousness. 

' Please, please. Just let me hear that you forgive me. '

Leo stops himself from smacking Hyuk once the maknae said that sentence weakly. He let his hand drop and heaves a heavy breath as he takes a moment to take in Hyuk's condition. 

Hyuk has his eyes closed tightly. There's blood flowing down his nose and over his split lips. And of course, bruises has started to form all over his face. 

'Hakyeon's going to hate me for this. '

Leo slowly drags his body beside Hyuk and leans against the wall as well. "I forgive you, Hyuk. I forgive you. "He says softly, reaching out and taking the maknae's hand in his. 

Even in his battered condition, Hyuk still manages to feel Leo's touch so he crack a smile, which causes more blood to emerge out of the cuts over his lips. "Thank you... "

'He did it.'

'He's gotten Leo's forgiveness. '

Leo scoots closer to the maknae and very carefully pull him into his embrace. "I'm sorry too. "He says, letting Hyuk rest his head over his shoulder. He can feel warm liquid running down the nape of his neck once Hyuk settled down and he tries not to think about just how much pain the maknae is enduring. He doesn't regret what he did though, because he knows Hyuk needs a stern punishment for his wrongdoings so that he wouldn't repeat it ever again. 

Hyuk doesn't reply to that. He merely lean his weight onto Leo even more. 

"I should've understand you more. I shouldn't be so hard on you. I should've given you more chance. "Leo admits sincerely. "I'll fix it, Hyuk. I promise. Let's have a better relationship, okay? "He asks, tightening his embrace. 

"Okay, hyung. "