Sobs

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Almost as soon as he has closed the door, Ken's tears fell. He isn't doing it consciously though but it's because he can't contain his feelings anymore. He has been hoping to just forgive and forget the mean things Hyuk said to him before but now that Hyuk has brought it up in his apology, he realise that he really isn't ready to forgive him after all. 

He remembers Hyuk calling him stupid for his gigs, calling him a retard for his blunt jokes and for acting like a kid, calling him shameless when he did things to attract people's attention and even calling him ugly when he tried to make cute faces. 

At first when Hyuk said all those words to him, he takes it as a joke or a friendly mocking but when the maknae started saying it to him personally, in the absence of fans and their members, he realises that Hyuk really meant it after all. 

He knows it shouldn't hurt so bad since they're all merely words and Hyuk didn't really do anything that would hurt him physically but the fact that those words came from  a person he considers his own brother hurts more than being stabbed by thousands swords. 

He has tried waving it off at first but as time passes, the hurt he felt turns into a deep wound in his heart. And now that Hyuk is apologizing at him for all those hurtful words, he doesn't know if he's ready to forgive him and forget those hurt he felt. 

 

 

Just seconds after the door closed, Leo, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk can hear the sobs coming out of the room and they know that Ken is probably having quite a breakdown in there. It is so rare to hear Ken cry and the fact that he's crying, no, sobbing that loud right now,must mean that he's extremely disturbed, emotionally. 

"Hyung... "Hyuk whispers soullessly, staring off at Ken's closed door. 

"I'll talk to him. "Leo offers, patting Hyuk's back reassuringly, knowing that the maknae is shocked by Ken's reaction to his apology. 

Hyuk shakes his head. "No, hyung. I should talk to Jaehwan-hyung myself. "He decides because he knows that he's the cause of Ken's breakdown so he should go and coax him himself. 

"Hyuk, no. "Hongbin interrupts. "Sorry to say this but Jaehwan-hyung probably doesn't want to see you right now. "He states the harsh truth and Hyuk's face turns sullen. 

"I'll call you once he's ready to talk, okay? "Leo promises as he heads off to Ken's room, trying his best to drown out the heartbreaking sobs he's hearing. 

 

 

A/N Has you grown tired of me or has you become bored of this story?