Stupid

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo sighs deeply upon realising that he has fallen into N's trap. 

"Do we have to? I have other things to do even if there's no schedule, you know? "The main vocalist tries to escape. 

"Yes, we have to. "N says determinedly, tightening his grip over Leo's wrist to prevent him for going away. 

Leo stares at him and he stares back, unwavered. 

"The others still haven't wake up. You'll have to wait for them anyway so let me go for now. "Leo tries negotiating but N stood his ground. 

"That's even better. I want to talk to you first. "

"About what? "Leo pretends to be clueless. 

"You know about what. "N refuse to be fooled. "Spill it, Taekwoon. You've keep it for too long and it's starting to eat you. "

Leo gives him a weird look. "Eat me? "

"Yes. Look at yourself. "

Automatically, Leo looks down at himself,trying to see what N is talking about,which causes the leader to laugh. 

"Not literally, stupid."

Leo glares at him. "I'm not stupid. You are. "

N just continues laughing while shaking his head. "Forget it. "

"I really don't want to talk about it, Hakyeon. Please understand."

"Do you want to see VIXX disband? "N asks with so much seriousness in his voice that it scares Leo. 

"Of course no. Why are you--"

"Do you realise that the way you're acting now shows that you actually want it? That  you actually want us to disband? "

"W-what? That's nonsense, Hakyeon. "Leo can feel dread suddenly engulfing him at N's words because he had never imagined their group disbanding. Never in their whole career together. 

N inhales deeply, feeling really weary. "Taekwoon, VIXX is a 6 members group. There's you, me, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin... and Hyuk. Only then we're complete. "

Leo stays silent. 

"When you disowned Hyuk, you literally break off a part of our group. When you fought with him, you cracked the wall which is the bond between us. When you refused to forgive him--"

"How am I supposed to forgive him when he never even apologized?! "Leo snaps. 

"Taek--"

"You don't even know what he did to me! Yet you still defend him! "

"It's you who doesn't want to tell me! "N couldn't help but to snap as well. 

Leo let out a shuddered breath. He can feel his hands shaking as adrenaline fills his system. "Even if I tell you, you'll never defend me the way you defend that rude maknae. "He growls, snatching his hand away from N's grip. 

"How do you know that when you've never tell me anything? "

"You want to know? "

"Of course I do. "

"Fine. I'll tell you. "