Leo

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"Where do you think you're going? "N asks when Leo stands up from the couch. 

"Didn't you ask me to tell you? "Leo questions back. 

N nods . "But where are you going? "

Leo sighs and just walks away without answering him. 

In a few seconds, the main vocalist returned. This time, with his phone and a file. 

"What's this? "N asks when Leo hands the file to him.

"Open it. "

Hesitantly, N opens the file and peeks inside. "Paper? "He reaches inside and takes out one of the papers, only to see some more ripped pieces of paper at the bottom of the file. "What a mess. "He mumbles before looking down at the paper he's holding. 

"Isn't this your music sheet?! "He exclaims, shocked to see that the paper in his hand is actually a music sheet. At least it was a music sheet since now it is scribbled with big, messy handwritings, written in black and blue markers. The music notes written previously can no longer be seen, not to mention to be read.  It is ruined. 

"It is. "Leo gives a curt nod just as N pour out all the contain of the file onto the coffee table in front of them. 

Yes, they are all Leo's music sheet, the ones he worked so hard on. However now, they're nothing but useless papers because all of them are either ripped to unrecognizable pieces or scribbled to the point where they can no longer be read. 

All of Leo's hard work, all the time he has sacrificed, is now no more. Both of them know that the music sheets can no longer be used. 

"Did Hyuk do this? "N finally speaks up in disbelief. 

Leo gives no answer. Instead, he s his phone into N's palm and played a voice message. 

"Hi, hyung! "

Hyuk's voice,N noted. 

A giggle soon followed the greetings. 

"Have you found my present for you? How do you like it? "

A hysterical laughing erupted and N wonders if the maknae was drunk when he called Leo. 

"You know, hyung? You're actually not talented at all. You can sing, true. But Jaehwan-hyung can sing better than you and Hakyeon-hyung's voice is nicer than you. You can compose, yes. But Wonshik-hyung can compose in a much better way. You're good looking, I admit that. But Hongbin-hyung's look is on another level that you can't reach no matter how hard you try. "

A strangled sob. A sniffle. 

"I'm the only one who can't beat you in anything. That's why you like to bully me, right? You always scold me for my bad singing. I'm not the main vocalist, hyung.  I'm can't sing as good as you. Why can't you understand that? "

The sobs then turns into chuckles. 

Dark chuckles. 

"It's okay, though. I'm satisfied now. "

Even darker chuckles. 

"Do you like how it feels to have your pride torn apart? "

"Do you like how it feels to have your hard works made fun of? "