Eat

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When N arrives home after getting Hyuk's meds and some food, he notices Ken at the kitchen, a packet of ramen in his hand. 

"Jaehwan, you're home. "N greets him. 

Ken turn to look at him. "Hyung. "

"You haven't eat? "N asks, putting the huge plastic bag he was carrying on the counter. 

"Not yet. I'm going to make some ramen. Do you want some? "Ken offers in which N smiles and shakes his head. 

"It's okay. I bought some food so don't eat ramen, okay?"N takes out some containers from the plastic bag and hands it to the younger. "Here. Help me serve them, will you? I'm going to get Taekwoon. He hasn't eat either. "

Ken nods, taking the containers from the leader. "Thanks, hyung. "He says as N walks out of the kitchen and towards Leo's room. 

 

 

N raises a hand and knocks on Leo's bedroom door. 

"Taekwoon? "

No response. 

"I bought some food. Come out and eat? "N coax. 

Still silence. 

"I'm waiting. If you won't eat then I won't either. "

Still nothing. 

N sighs. "Fine then. You want me to starve don't you? You doesn't care about me anymore. "He tries to sound pitiful just to lure the cold main vocalist out. 

1 second... 

2 seconds... 

3 seconds... 

The door was thrown open harshly, revealing an annoyed Leo. 

"Stupid. "He growls, glaring at N as if he wants to strangle the elder right there and then. 

N pouts. "I'm not stupid. "

"Yes, you are. Threatening me like that is stupid enough."Leo retaliates. 

N chuckles. "At least you came out, right? "

Leo huffs. 

"Come! Let's eat with Jaehwan. "He urges, grabbing Leo's hand and dragging him to the kitchen. 

 

 

Ravi was lying on Hongbin's bed, half asleep, while Hongbin himself still sat on the edge of Hyuk's bed when N enters. 

"Hyung!"Hongbin exclaims loudly, all too happy to see the leader. 

"Ah, you're home! "N smiles brightly, putting a tray of porridge, a glass of water and meds on the nightstand. 

Ravi who was startled awake by Hongbin's loud voice sits up, rubbing his eyes as he yawns. 

"Did Hyuk woke up? "N asks, gently caressing the maknae's cheek. 

Ravi shakes his head. "Not yet. "

N sighs, a bit dissapointed. However, he really doesn't have the heart to wake Hyuk up since the maknae looked like he really need the sleep. "Let's go eat, Wonshik, Hongbin. "

"Hyuk? "Hongbin blurts out without thinking. He doesn't really want to leave Hyuk alone although it doesn't look like he's going to wake up anytime soon. 

"I'll make sure Hyuk eat once he wake up, don't worry. "N assures. 

Ravi and Hongbin shares a look before getting up and following N out. 

However, when they're about to enter the kitchen, they see Ken and Leo there, seated at the table, eating in silence. Both of them stop abruptly, not sure if they should come and eat with the two main vocalists. 

"Come on, why are you standing there? "N's voice snaps them out of their thoughts . The leader is already taking his usual seat at the head of the table. 

Hongbin is the first to speak up. "I... think I'll eat with Hyuk later, hyung. "He says eventhough he actually doesn't mind eating with his elder hyungs, it's just that he doesn't want to create an awkward atmosphere. Especially to Ken, who's still mad at him. He doesn't want to make Ken uncomfortable. 

"Don't be like that. You know it's not good if you eat too late. Come here. "N urges. "Wonshik, you too. "

The rapper and the visual hesitate for another few seconds before deciding to just listen to the leader. 

They step into the kitchen and sit at their usual seat; Hongbin opposite Ken and beside N while Ravi opposite Leo.