Why

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N becomes silent. 

'Taekwoon want him to punish Hyuk? '

That sure doesn't sound like him. 

"Do it. "Leo urges when N doesn't respond. 

"Why? "N asks. "For what? "

"For his rudeness. "

"I know that's not it. Tell me the truth. "N knows that there must be another reason as to why Leo would be so mad at Hyuk that he wants the maknae to be punished. He has never asked for any of their dongsaeng to be punished before, even when they acted even worse than Hyuk.

For example, when Ken took Hongbin out to drink once the visual come of age and they returned home completely drunk. At that time, Leo just grumbled quietly as he took care of them when they suffered from hangover. He even stops N who nagged at the youngers for 3 days straight. 

So why would he ask Hyuk to be punished now? 

Leo stays silent, refusing to answer. 

"Taekwoon, you know you can trust me, right? "N tries to coax. 

Leo sighs. "I know. "

"Then be honest to me. I'm all ears. "

Leo shakes his head. 

"Did Hyuk do something to you? He hurt you? "N tries guessing when Leo still won't answer him. 

Leo presses his lips into a tight line but refused to look at the leader in the eyes. 

"He did,didn't he? "N understands Leo's body language all too well. 

Leo neither nods nor denies, keeping his gaze on the floor. 

"Do you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help? "N offers. 

"You can. "

"Alright. "N smiles a bit, assuming that Leo has agreed to open up to him as he sits down next to the main vocalist

"You can help me by punishing Hyuk. "Leo claims, causing N to frown.

"Taekwoon--"

"If you don't want to do that then don't bother asking. "Leo stands up and leaves for his own room, leaving N speechless. 

 

 

Once N has succeed in changing Hyuk's shirt, Ravi has asked him if they should bring Hyuk to the hospital but the leader claimed that they can take care of the maknae just fine at home. 

Ravi doesn't quite agree since Hyuk seriously doesn't look that well but there's just something that stops him from disobeying the leader so he just nods. He didn't protest when N asked him to look after Hyuk while he goes out to get some meds. 

So here Ravi is now, sitting at the edge of Hongbin's bed, which is opposite Hyuk's, staring at the maknae's face as he starts questioning himself. 

 Is he mad at him? 

'Yes, he is. Who wouldn't? Hyuk has crossed the line by being rude like that, especially to Hakyeon-hyung , their leader. The leader who has sacrificed so much for their team to shine. '

Does he hate him? Does he hate him to the point where he would disown him like Leo did? 

'No. Of course not. '

Why not? 

'Because there must be a reason why Hyuk would act like that. '

What reason? 

'Who knows? Hyuk never talked about his problems to anyone. Except Hakyeon-hyung. '

Ravi realised something.

N. Yes, the leader rarely talks to them nowadays. He has been too busy. 

And Ravi also realised that Hyuk, who hates skin ship almost as much as Leo does, has been surprisingly clingy to him lately. 

Lately as in since N started to leave very early in the morning when his dongsaengs are still deep asleep and returned very late at night when his dongsaengs has drifted off to sleep. All because of his schedules. They almost can't see him during the day except when they have schedule together. 

Although Hyuk has been clingy to him lately, Ravi realised that he has never return the maknae's affection. 

Why? 

Because he feels like Hyuk is bothering him. Especially when he sits with him as he writes or compose his songs. He can't concentrate with Hyuk being present so he would usually ask him to leave. If the maknae refused, he would yell at him, screaming that the maknae would never understand how hard it is to write and compose song as the maknae has never done it before. 

And after those screams, Hyuk would finally leave, looking dejected. And Ravi would feels satisfied and glad that he can finally be alone without nuisance. 

However, now he realised that maybe he has been too harsh. Maybe his words has been too sharp. 

He has realised that he had never actually gave the maknae an opportunity to understand. 

If only he has given him the opportunity. 

If only he has let him understand. 

If only he didn't pushed him away when he craved for attention. 

Then maybe the maknae would never be like this.

Then maybe the maknae would never turn so rude. 

Then maybe all these disaster would never have happened.