Wait

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin has stayed in the kitchen the entire time N is scolding Hyuk. They heard a few things but not everything. 

Suddenly, they hear the sound of the door being slammed close and they flinch. 

"Is that Hakyeon-hyung? "Hongbin asks quietly.

 Leo stands up and leaves the kitchen before walking back in a second later. "Hakyeon left. "

"H-Hyuk? "Ravi asks in dread, hoping that N didn't take the maknae along with him. 

"Still here. "Leo says. 

Ravi wasted no time as he goes to the living room. 

Sure enough, Hyuk is still there, seated on the couch in a stiff position. The maknae have tears running down his face and his sobs can clearly be heard.

"Hyuk... "Ravi calls out softly, sitting next to him. 

Hyuk cries harder. 

"Syy... don't cry anymore. Everything's going to be fine. "Ravi coax, pulling Hyuk into his arms. 

Hyuk shakes his head. 

"It's okay, Hyuk. Everything's okay... "

"No... Don't leave... "Hyuk pleads, taking the rapper by surprise. 

"No one's leaving. Don't worry... "Ravi assures. 

Hyuk sobs but says nothing more. 

"Let's get you to bed, okay? "

 

 

Hours has passed since N left the dorm without any words. The day's getting late yet they still haven't received any news from the leader. If it is any normal day, they wouldn't worry so much about it but this particular day, they do.

It's because N is probably still in that foul mood of his which also means, he's pretty much irrational and he couldn't think straight. He could get into huge trouble. To add to that, N left without taking his wallet or his phone or even anything.

How are they supposed to contact him? Did he eat? Where could he be? 

"Go to sleep. I'll wait for him. "Leo says, breaking the silence that has filled the space. 

Leo, Ken and Hongbin are all seated at the living room while Ravi is taking care of Hyuk in the maknaes ' room. Even though no one says anything about waiting for N, they each know the exact reason they're still sitting there. 

"It's okay,hyung. I'm not tired. "Ken exclaims but then he let out a yawn which goes against his words. 

Leo sighs and glance at Hongbin, deciding not to force Ken. The visual has his lips in a tight line and his brows furrowed as he stares into space . 

Eventually, they all continue to sit there. 

Just as the clock is about to strike midnight, the front door of the dorm finally opens and N walks in. His eyes are red and swollen. 

"Hakyeon. "Leo immediately stands up. 

N looks at him. 

"Where did you--"

"Are you okay, hyung? Did you eat? "Ken cuts the elder's words off. 

"Go sleep in your room. "N instructs without answering Ken's question and by the tone of his voice, they know he's still in that foul mood he had that morning. 

"Hyung... "

"Go. To. Your. Room. "

That's all the members need to make them hurry to their room. It seems like rather than getting better, N's mood has worsen instead.