Fault

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Leo helps N to get himself comfortable on the bed while Ken covers the leader  with a blanket. N looks extremely weary so they doesn't say much. 

"There. Sleep well, hyung. "Ken says, smiling softly as N let out a yawn. 

N hums in response, his eyes already drooping. 

"Goodnight, Hakyeon. "Leo whispers, signalling Ken to leave as he reaches out to switch off the light. 

This time N doesn't reply as he's already asleep. 

Both of them quietly leaves the room to let the leader have his well deserved rest. 

 

 

Ravi and Hongbin are still at the living room, sitting in silence when the two main vocalistcome out of N's room. 

"You didn't listen to me. "Leo says, looking at Hongbin.His voice somehow portrays his disappointment. 

Hongbin looks confused for a moment. 

"You still talk about Hyuk in front of Hakyeon.  "

"Hakyeon-hyung is our leader. Don't you think he deserve to know about s? "Hongbin retaliates. 

"Not now. Did you see what you've done? You gave him a panic attack when he has just recovered. Don't you care about him? Do you only care about that rude Hyuk? "Leo sounds angry now. 

"I care about Hakyeon-hyung! "Hongbin becomes desperate. Leo's accusation makes him want to cry. 

"Hyung, stop. Please. "Ravi interrupts, pulling Hongbin close to him as if trying to protect him from Leo's anger. 

Leo huffs. "If you really care about Hakyeon, I don't want you to say Hyuk's name in front of him. Ever. "

"But --"

"But what?! "Leo feels his temper rising at the visual's stubbornness. 

"Don't you care about Hyuk?!  He's your dongsaeng too! "

Leo smirks. "Didn't you hear me this morning? I said he is no longer our dongsaeng. "

Hongbin's face fell. He never actually believed that Leo meant it because he thought it was just his anger talking. Now it's proven that he really mean it. 

"Enough. Let's just stop talking about such meaningless thing. "

"Meaningless thing? Hyuk's not meaningless. I don't care even if you no longer see Hyuk as your dongsaeng because he's still my dongsaeng. Why? Because Hakyeon-hyung never disown him. It was only you who disown him. And Hakyeon-hyung is my leader, not you. "

"That's enough, Hongbin. "Ken interrupts, noticing the way Leo is gritting his teeth to hold back his anger. 

"Yes. I've had enough. I never thought you're this mean, Taekwoon-hyung. You too, hyung. "Hongbin stares at his two hyungs as if they really hurt him. 

"You'll regret what you said to him. "