Forgive

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When Ken woke up that morning, he realise that he's not in his own room nor on his own bed and there's a dull ache over both the bottom of his feet. He let out a groan as he struggles to sit up. Looking around, he realised that he's now in N's room and there's someone sleeping next to him. 

'Hongbin. '

Last night's incident comes dawning on him. 

He got mad at Hyuk. He stepped on the shards of bowl on the floor. Hongbin took him away. Hongbin treated his wounds. Hongbin yelled for help. 

Yes, that's basically what happened. 

But why would Hongbin still help him after what he did? 

Isn't he upset at him? 

"Hyung? "

Hongbin's sudden voice startled him. He turns to look at the visual who's slowly sitting up while rubbing his eyes. 

"Why are you up so early? "Hongbin ask, now stretching his arms and yawning simultaneously. 

Ken blinks, unsure whether he should answer the question or not. 

"Does your feet hurt? "Without any warning, Hongbin grabs both Ken's ankles to place the main vocalist's feet on his own lap before inspecting them. "Looks okay.  But I still need to change the dressings. "

"Why? "Ken suddenly blurts out, totally confused as to why Hongbin would treat him so nicely rather than to hold a grudge on him. 

Hongbin looks up at him. "Why what, hyung? "

"Why are you being nice to me? Aren't you upset at me? "

Hongbin seems offended. "Why are you asking that? You're my hyung, why can't I care for you? "

"Aren't you... mad at me? "

Hongbin immediately shakes his head. "Don't worry about it, hyung. "He assures. "I'm going to go make some breakfast. Can you walk to the kitchen? Or do I need to bring breakfast here? "He inquires, getting off the bed. 

"I can walk. "Ken says quietly. 

Hongbin nods. "Then I'll be in the kitchen, okay? Yell if you need me. "He reminds and was about to leave when Ken suddenly grabs his wrist, halting him . 

"Hongbin? "

"Yes, hyung? "

"Please forgive me? "

Hongbin smiles. "There's nothing to forgive, hyung. Don't worry. "He assures before getting engulfed by a tight hug. 

 

 

N is so relieved that he's finally able to know about Leo's problem and coax him into having a talk with Hyuk.

He never thought Hyuk would go to such extent even if the maknae is mad but then again,Hyuk has always been an unpredictable person.However, to go as far as destroying other's precious belongings, N still couldn't quite believe it.

They all know how hard Leo has worked on those songs of his, how much sleep he has lost, how many meals he has missed. Yet, Hyuk still have the heart to do that? 

N couldn't deny that the maknae has totally gone too far and that he really deserve a punishment for that. However, the leader also know that Hyuk have a reason for doing that. Maybe it's not that good of a reason, true. But it's still a reason nonetheless. 

And, being the ever so attentive leader he is, N doesn't miss the sorrow in Hyuk's voice message. He heard it loud and clear. Even as the maknae was saying all those hurtful words towards Leo, N can still detect the guilt in his voice, the disappointment in his voice, the loneliness in his voice. 

Thus, he knows, that Hyuk too, is facing a misery of his own. He has been experiencing that for so long, without any of his hyungs knowing.