Complete

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Once again, N grabs Hyuk's hand and guides it so that his fingers would close around the glass of water and when the maknae does, he helps him to tip the glass against his lips, urging him to drink. 

Hyuk doesn't fight as the leader did that, he just let him do as he wish. 

When N deems that the maknae has consumed a considerable amount of water to wash down the meds, he retrieves the glass from him, knowing that he should tell him the reason why he should get better now. 

Putting down the glass, N sighs heavily. "Han Sanghyuk, I want you to get better because we need you here. No one wants you to leave or die. Sure,Jaehwan said that it's better if you're forever gone and no one will miss you and Taekwoon disowned you. But we both know they never meant it. They just said that because they're too upset at you since you're rude. "

Hyuk mumbles something which N can barely hear. "They forced me to be rude. "

"They forced you? How? "

Hyuk bits his lips to the point where the soft skin is punctured and it starts to bleed but he still won't say a word. 

"Stop that. "N says, grabbing the maknae's chin to forcefully separates his upper teeth from his bottom lip, preventing him from further damaging his beautiful lips.

Suddenly, without N expecting, tears flows out of the maknae's eyes.  "They won't listen. You won't listen either. All of you just scold me when I made mistakes. You never care to tell me what I did wrong properly. You snap. You yell. You scream at me. You insults me. "

N could only listen as Hyuk let his dissatisfaction out, finally breaking down. As much as he hates to admit it, he knows what the maknae said is right. And he feels sick to his stomach when he thinks about just how long the maknae has endured his hyungs mistreatment. 

"I know I'm not good enough to be here, with all of you, as a group.  I know you never want me here. I know you think of me as a nuisance,as something that would always bring you down. I know that to you,  VIXX as 5 is already complete. I know all that, hyung. And I'm sorry you had to cope with me even though I'm merely a useless addition to this group. "

N feels tears stinging his own eyes as he looks down towards the pictures he's holding. The pictures which shows Hyuk's absence as all traces of the maknae are either scribbled or cut off. 

"Is that why you did this? "The leader asks, holding up the pictures to match Hyuk's line of sight. 

A heart breaking smile appears as Hyuk lands his eyes on the pictures. 

"They're nice, aren't they? Look so much better with just 5 members. It's complete as it is. "