Wonshik-hyung

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N has been standing in front of the maknaes' shared room for a while before he finally twist open the knob and enters. Upon entering, he sees Ravi standing by Hyuk's bed, fixing the maknae's blanket so that it cover him properly. 

"Ah, hyung. Good morning. "Ravi greets once he noticed the leader. 

"Morning, Wonshik. "N says, approaching the bed. "How's he? "he asks, looking down at the maknae. 

"His fever's getting better. "

"Good. Anyway, we don't have any schedule today. "The leader informs, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Can I ask something? "

Ravi nods once he has heaved a sigh of relief at the great news. 

"What happened between the two of you last night? What did you do until he cry and cling to you like that? "N sounds so desperate. 

"Nothing happened, hyung. I just cleaned up the floor and brought him some soup when he suddenly cried. When I hugged him, he won't let go. "Ravi explains truthfully. 

N founds it weird why Hyuk would react like that towards Ravi. "Is it because you're the one who found him? "

"Excuse me? "Ravi inquires, unsure whether he's supposed to answer the question. 

"The reason why he acted like that around you. Is it because you're the one who found him first? "

Ravi shakes his head. "I don't think so. He was hardly aware when I found him and took him back. "He says and a sudden movement from Hyuk causes both of them to stop talking abruptly. 

 

 

His peaceful sleep is disturbed by the sound of people talking. Reluctantly, he opens his eyes to detect the source and dread immediately fills him once he caught sight of N. 

"Hyuk? You're awake? "The leader's soft voice reach his ears and his breath hitched in response. 

'Why is Hakyeon-hyung here? '

'Has he found out about what I did? '

'Did he talked to Jaehwan-hyung and Taekwoon-hyung? '

' Is he mad at me? '

'Is he going to punish me? '

'Is he going to disown me as well? '

He's terrified of the leader at the moment. 

He's afraid of what the leader would do with the authority he has. 

He's scared that the leader would say the hurtful words Ken and Leo said to him before. 

Both N and Ravi are taken aback when Hyuk suddenly cry. 

"Why are you crying? Does it hurt anywhere? Did I do something wrong? "N is totally dumbfounded because he doesn't know what he did wrong. He tried to comfort the maknae but before he can even make contact with him, he cries harder, causing the leader to just forget his intention. 

"What's wrong, Hyuk? "Ravi asks, bending down so that he can see Hyuk's expression carefully. 

Upon hearing the rapper's voice, Hyuk looks up and in a split second, he managed to grip the elder's shirt in an attempt to stop him from moving away. 

"Wonshik-hyung..."

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi.. bluegirl317 here! 

Sorry to bother you but I would like to tell you that I've just written a one shot titled Keeping Us Together in conjunction to VIXX 's second win. You can check it out if you want.

However, do excuse me because it was my first attempt in writing a one shot and it might not be so good. 

Thank you