Drunk

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N let out a sigh and sit back down. "Alright. "

Hyuk gives him a grateful look before sitting down as well.

"So? "Leo demands, still waiting for an answer for his question. 

Hyuk casts his eyes downwards, his fingers digging hard into the fabric of his pants. "I know they mean a lot to you. "He starts, guilt evident in his wavering voice. "But I was very upset at you and... I wanted you to be upset too. Since those music sheets are what you treasured most, I figured that I can make you upset by destroying them. "He admits. 

Leo growls loudly. "Yeah. You did an excellent job making me upset. "He says sarcastically. 

Hyuk clench his pants even tighter. "But I know I shouldn't do that for real. So I... copied the original ones before destroying them so that I can return them to you when you stop being angry at me. But you never stop... and everything becomes much worse. "

"Do you know that I almost lost my mind when I saw my works destroyed?! Can you imagine how I felt?! "Leo half screams, feeling the need to let his frustration out. "How could you do that when you know how much they meant to me? "He sounds helpless. 

Hyuk couldn't even look up at him. "I'm sorry. "

Leo huffs, leaning his body backwards against the couch. "The voice message you--"

Before Leo could even finish his sentence, Hyuk cuts him off in panic. "I never mean any of those words, hyung! Please, trust me! "He begs desperately. "I-I wasn't in my right mind! I never meant any of them! "

Leo stares at the maknae who finally have the courage to look up at him. "You were not in your right mind? "He asks in a restrained tone. " So you were drunk? "He concluded, his eyes suddenly filled with a mixture of anger and concern. 

Hyuk quickly looks away, realising that he has just blurt out something he shouldn't. 

"Did you drink, Han Sanghyuk?! Were you drunk?! "Leo grits his teeth. 

"I... I... "Hyuk couldn't find the courage to answer him this time. 

"ANSWER ME! "Leo snaps. 

"Y-yes, hyung! "

In a blink of the eye, Leo has grabbed Hyuk by the collar of his shirt, forcing him to stand up. 

"TAEKWOON! "N who has been observing quietly, stands up in alarm. "What are you doing?! Let him go! "He orders, taking hold of Leo's wrist before trying to pull him away from the stunned maknae who seems to have lost his soul. 

"Shut up, Hakyeon. "Leo says coldly as he shakes the leader off him. 

"I'm getting this done and over with. "