Disgusting

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Ken smiles brightly upon seeing that N has wake up, same goes to Hongbin who also does that until his dimples show. 

"Good morning, hyung. "

Instead of replying, N blinks. Twice.

Suddenly, his eyes widen and he scrambles off the bed, as if he's scared of his two dongsaengs. 

Both Ken and Hongbin doesn't manage to react, too shocked.  However, when N suddenly drops to all four on the floor, they stand up in alarm. 

"Hyung! What are you doing?! "Hongbin asks, trying to reach out to get him to stand up when he does the most unexpected thing. 

He scurries off and crawled under the bed. 

"Hyung! "

Ken quickly kneels down and peek into the small space under the bed where N has forced himself into. 

The leader fearfully stares back at Ken, his lips moves as he mumbles but what he's saying is indistinguishable since it's too soft. 

"Please come out, hyung."Hongbin says once he peeked under the bed as well. 

N does the opposite. He pushes himself further back, making it impossible for them to reach out to him. 

"Hyung...what's wrong? Come out, okay? "Ken continues coaxing as Hongbin slowly crawls under the bed as well, trying to offer help. 

When N notices that the visual is trying to approach him, he lets out a whine which sounds like what a wounded animal would make. It is very painful to hear. 

"It's okay, hyung. It's okay... I'm just helping you to come out, okay?  Everything's okay... "Hongbin persuades as he offers his hand towards N. 

N whines louder. 

"Come out, Hongbin! Come out! You're making him cry! "Ken suddenly notices the tears that's starting to flow down N's cheek. 

Hongbin quickly retracts his hand before he moves away from N and out from under the bed, accidentally hitting his head at the bottom of the bed in the process. He yelps in pain but immediately shut his mouth when N starts to sob. 

"Syy... it's okay, hyung.."Ken tries to assure, shooting Hongbin a look for letting out that yelp which scares N even more. 

"Call Wonshik and Taekwoon-hyung, we need to move the bed. "He instructs. 

Hongbin just nods as he quickly leaves the room to get the other two members. 

"Everything's fine, hyung... calm down... "Ken says soothingly when they're finally alone. 

N looks back at him with those wide, tearful eyes.  His lips trembled as he mumbles something once again. 

"I'm sorry, hyung.  I can't hear you. "Ken admits regretfully. "Come out, okay? Then you can tell me what you were saying. "He suggests. 

N shakes his head a bit, then sniffs before trying to talk properly, but is still affected by the hiccups. 

"D-don't come near me... "

"I... I-I'm disgusting.... "