Shards

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"What did that brat do to you this time? "Leo growls as his hand caress the back of N's head, watching as the tension leaves the leader's body and the grip he holds over the edge of the bath tub loosens. 

"Nothing... "

"Nothing how? Look at yourself! " Leo certainly does not buy N's words so easily. He couldn't find it in him to trust the elder this time. 

"I was clumsy, Taekwoon. You know me. "N sighs, straightening his body as he slowly push Leo's hand away, no longer wanting his comfort although he had to admit it does feel nice. "Pass me another towel, please? "He asks, since the one covering his body at the moment is already wet. 

"Wait. "Leo stands up from his kneeling position and leaves the bathroom. He hurriedly goes to their laundry room and grabs some random pieces of clothing and a towel from their fresh pile of laundry. 

When he returned, N has already drained the bathtub and is now sitting in there with chattering teeth. 

"Here. You want me to he--"Leo hands N the towel and clothes while offering to help him put them on when N cuts him off. 

"I can manage. Thanks. "He says quickly and Leo takes it as a signal to leave. 

"I'll be outside then. "Leo turn to leave but not before grabbing a bottle of lotion from a drawer of the cupboard and putting it near N's reach. "Put it on the burn. "

"I will. "

The main vocalist has barely left the bathroom and closed the door behind him when N's annoyed voice reached his ears. 

"Taekwoon! This is your shirt, not mine!  And where's my pants?! "

Leo chuckles, shaking his head. "Just put it on! And don't wear pants yet or else those burns will get worse! "

 

 

After helping Ken out of his and Hyuk's room, Hongbin leads the elder main vocalist to N's room, the place where he was sleeping earlier and gently push him to sit down on the bed. Ken hasn't said a word to him but he's not fighting his assistance either. 

Hongbin sits down on the floor and finally takes the time to inspect the elder's injury. He couldn't help the gasp that escaped his lips at how awful the wounds are. 

"I-I need to take the glass out. "He says, looking up at Ken to see his reaction. 

Ken says nothing but Hongbin took it as a permission anyway so he slowly hold Ken's feet by his ankle and place it on his own lap. 

One by one, he plucks the shards out, causing more blood to flow out of the wounds and Ken to occasionally jerk when he's presses the wounds a bit hard to stop the bleeding. 

Once he has taken out all the shards, he left and return with a first aid box he took from the kitchen. Very gently, he cleans the wounds and apply some ointment to fasten the healings before dressing the wounds up. 

He has barely finished dressing the last wound when he caught a movement at the corner of his eyes as Ken's body lurched forward. 

Thankfully, he's quick enough to catch him before he could fall to the floor. 

"Hyung? "He calls out, extremely worried upon seeing  Ken's half lidded eyes and pale face. 

Ken gives no answer as he slumps against the visual, letting his eyes close fully.