Hear

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N heard it. He heard Minhyuk calling for him. He heard Ken, too. But he's too exhausted to answer them not to mention to get up and open the door as he opted to stay in his bed, curled up under the comfort of his warm blanket as he try his best not to let his mind wonder about what happened between his life long friend and his beloved maknae in his absence. 

However, when he hears Ravi's loud voice calling out Hyuk's name, his body stiffen and in instinct, he jumps off the bed and throws the door open, coming face to face with a worried Minhyuk and just in time to see Ken and Hongbin running into Leo's room. 

"Hakyeon? "Minhyuk calls out softly once N finally showed up. He quickly grabs the VIXX's leader arm before the slightly older idol could run after s. "Are you alright? "He asks, forcing the elder to face him. 

N shakes his head, his body involuntarily relax a bit at Minhyuk's comforting touch. "They... fought. Again. "He says quietly, glancing over to Leo's room from where they could hear the voices of the rest of VIXX's members. 

"Taekwoon and Hyuk? "Minhyuk guess. Well, who else could it be? He met Ravi, Ken and Hongbin outside just now so it couldn't be them. 

N nods slightly. "H-help. "He whispers. "I... I can't... " Yes, he can't. He can't face all this anymore. He's too tired. His effort to make Leo and Hyuk reconcile seems to have backfired and he feels like it's all his fault. 

Minhyuk gently guides N into the living room and pushes him to sit down on the couch, making sure that he couldn't see the blood stain at one side of the room. "Of course I'll help. "He assures. "Just tell me what to do. "

N let his body slumps. "Hyuk. Check on him... for me? "He request. He's really concerned about the maknae yet he have no strength to face any of s. At least not at the moment. 

"Sure. "Minhyuk agrees. He takes off the jacket he's wearing and places it over N's shoulder. His best friend looks so weary that it scares him. "I'll be right back. Stay here, okay? "He says before walking off to Leo's room. 

 

 

Once he step into Leo's room, Minhyuk sees Ravi and Hongbin fussing and panicking over what seems to be an unconscious Hyuk on the bed. He also didn't fail to notice the state of Hyuk's face; bloodied as it seems like he was involved in a terrible fight. Meanwhile, Ken is talking to Leo in an accusing tone, in which Leo just stares blankly at him in response. 

Minhyuk clears his throat, which gains him the attention he wanted as the 4 members of VIXX immediately look at him. 

"What happ--" before he can even finish asking, Leo cuts his words off with an angered tone. 

"What are you doing here? "