Frozen

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Ravi is frozen at the sight of Hyuk's tears. His mind needs a longer time to process the fact that the person who's been keeping a strong facade is now breaking down in front of him. After a few minutes, he finally snapped out I his stance. 

He moves from the chair to sit down on the bed. In a swift movement, he has gathered the maknae into his arms, providing him some comfort. 

Hyuk's cry gets louder. He didn't fight the hug. Instead, he wraps his arms around Ravi's body and buries his face at the rapper's chest. 

Ravi is slightly taken aback by his gesture but of course he doesn't push him away as he rubs soothing circle on the maknae's back. However, Hyuk's cries doesn't ease.  It just gets louder and louder, turning to a full on sob as his body trembled violently. 

Without any of them expecting,N suddenly enters the room, slightly limping. He's only wearing a long, loose white shirt which appear to be Leo's and a brief, without any pants on. Both his his thigh are marred with red,angry marks. 

"Hyuk? Why are you crying? "The leader ask in concern, slowly approaching them. Ravi doesn't miss the way he wince or bit his lips with every step he took but decided not to say anything. 

Upon hearing N's voice, Hyuk tensed and his cries tone down a bit. His embrace over Ravi however tightens to the point that the rapper literally found it hard to breathe as the air is squeezed out from his lungs by Hyuk's long limbs. 

"Hyuk? Look at me? "N is now seated on the bed as well. He tries to get Hyuk's attention but as he touched him, the maknae let out a whimper, which break his heart. 

"Please, Hyuk? "The leader pleads but Hyuk still would not turn away from Ravi's comfort to look at him. 

Ravi hates to see the leader pleading like that so he try to detach the maknae from him, loosening his embrace over the younger and gently pushing away his arms. 

Hyuk whines louder in protest, burying his face even deeper to Ravi's chest as he clung onto him. His grip on the rapper's shirt tightened and Ravi's confident that the maknae would leave his fingernails mark on his back. 

"It's okay, Wonshik. Just let him. "N who witness Hyuk odd behaviour luckily doesn't push further. He's grateful enough that Hyuk is opening up to at least one of them. 

Maybe after this they can finally have a proper talk and solve all this mess.