Punishment

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"You were drunk. "Leo states matter of factly as he cornered Hyuk until the maknae's back hit the wall, giving him no chance of escaping. 

Hyuk couldn't respond to that, his eyes wide and mouth gaping open in shock. He has never imagined Leo doing that to him. Ever. 

"You were drunk and you haven't even reach the legal age yet. "Both N and Hyuk can feel that Leo is literally fuming in anger. 

"I-I'm sorry--"Hyuk chokes out in fear. Facing Leo like this literally feels like facing death. 

"Sorry? "Leo huffs. "Do you realise that you betrayed Hakyeon's trust? "He asks, suddenly sounding so disappointed. 

"W-what? "Hyuk turn his attention to N, who seems surprised to have his name mentioned. 

"Hakyeon defended you when everyone's mad at you. He said you're rebelling now because you never had the chance to before. He said even though you rebel, you doesn't go around creating scandals, drinking or clubbing. But look at now? "

"Hyung? "Hyuk calls out somewhat hesitantly towards the leader.  He couldn't seem to believe that N put that much trust on him. 

N turn away, refusing to let the maknae see the extreme disappointment over his face. 

"You could get not just yourself into trouble, but us, you hyungs too! "Leo hissed. "Do you even remember that us, all 5 of us, holds responsibility over you?! Do you even think of us before doing that stupid thing?! Even if you're mad at me, even if you hate me, even if you wanted to hurt me, at least think about your other hyungs! They did nothing wrong to you to deserve getting involved in the mess you made! "

Hyuk let out a shuddered breath as he feels his legs give way from under him, causing him to slid down the wall limply. "I'm sorry. "He says lifelessly. Rather than the fact that Leo is currently scolding him like his life depend on it, he's terrified because N seem to despise him again. "I'm sorry. Please... forgive me. "

Leo was initially shocked when Hyuk suddenly slid down from his hold but then he merely crouch in front of him. "Forgive you? "He asks venomously. 

"Please, hyung... "Hyuk pleads. 

Without a warning, a fisted hand make contact with Hyuk's face, causing his head to hit ths wall behind him, creating a loud thud. 

"I will forgive you. Once you get through this. "Leo sneered, hitting the maknae once again at the exact same spot, not even giving him the moment to process what is happening. 

N snap his head towards the two of them when he heard the thud and just in time to see Leo making his second attack. "TAEKWOON! "He yells, voice hoarse, as he rush towards them. "STOP IT! "He growls, quickly grabbing Leo's wrist to stop him from making a third attack. 

Leo turn to look at him. "Stop? "He huffs. "Why should I? Before, I asked you to give him a punishment yet you refuse me. So now, let me do it myself. "

"Don't... "N pleads. 

Before Leo could retaliate, Hyuk speaks up in a weak tone. "No... it's okay, hyung. I... deserve this." He straightened his body against the wall before raising a hand to wipe his bloodied nose. "If this is what it takes... for Taekwoon-hyung to forgive me, then let him. "

N glance at the maknae for a moment before turning his attention to Leo once again. "Come on, Taekwoon. Stop it. You're a hyung. "He tries coaxing which in return, makes Leo even more mad. 

"Stop pulling that hyung card on me, Hakyeon! "He snaps, shaking off N's hand from his wrist. "Just because I'm older and he's the maknae doesn't mean he can just get away from everything! He have to learn to take responsibility! "

N shakes his head desperately. "Not like this, Taekwoon. Not like this. "

Leo ignore him. "If you don't want to see this then go away. I'm not backing down. "He says stubbornly. 

N gives him a frustrated look before reaching down and taking Hyuk's arm in his grip. "Come on. "He says quietly, wanting to get Hyuk away from Leo's wrath. 

To N's surprise, Hyuk gently pushes his hand away with a small smile on his face. "Its okay, hyung. "He assures. "I'll do anything to get Taekwoon-hyung's forgiveness. "

N steps away from them with a mixture of disbelief, anger, hurt, frustration, disappointment and worry over his face. But then, he merely turn away, storm into his room and slammed the door shut.