Sorry

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

"I'm sorry. "Leo blurts out automatically upon hearing that N is disappointed by him. He knows he deserves to have N mad at him. 

N's body stiffens at Leo's voice because he doesn't know that the main vocalist is there."No, you're not. You're not sorry. "He denies without even looking at him. 

"I am. "Leo retaliates. 

N shakes his head. 

"I'm sorry for being mad. "

N grips Minhyuk's hand, trying his best not to lash out at the so called life long friend of his. The friend who broke his trust. 

"I'm sorry for being upset. "

"I'm sorry for feeling sad. "

"I'm sorry to even have feelings. "

"I'm sorry I broke your trust. "

"I'm sorry that I'm not as nice as you. "

"I'm sorry for going against your words, leader. "

"SHUT UP! "N screams, he finally had enough. 

Leo shut his mouth, halting his rant. His eyes are blank, void of emotion, even when N finally turn to look at him. 

"YOU'RE BLAMING ME! "N accuses, looking at Leo with an unreadable expression over his face. It might be anger or maybe even hatred. "YOU'RE BLAMING ME, AREN'T YOU?! "His face are red and tears are threatening to fall from his eyes. 

Leo doesn't answer. Instead, he turn to Hyuk, who was beside him all along. The maknae is shaking, eyes glued to the fuming leader with fear evident in it and Leo knows, Hyuk doesn't deserve to see this, not again, so he lightly pushes him towards the direction of the room, signalling him to leave. 

Hyuk is reluctant. He hates this. He thought everything's going to be okay after he apologised but why does this happen? Why has it become even worse?  "Hakyeon-hyung... "

N ignores the maknae's call, keeping his attention on Leo. "YOU BEAT HYUK UP BECAUSE YOU'RE UPSET AND BECAUSE YOU'RE HURT BY WHAT HE DID, RIGHT?! "

Once again, Leo says nothing but it matters not to N. 

"THEN DON'T YOU THINK I DESERVE TO BEAT HIM UP TOO?! "

This time, Leo is taken by surprise. Even Hyuk and Minhyuk are taken aback. 

'Hakyeon wants to beat Hyuk up? "

"Hakyeon? What are you talking about? "Minhyuk asks, concern dripping in his words. He wonders if N has finally lost his mind due to all this mess because the N that he know, N who's his bestfriend, would never even think of hurting s because they mean the world to him. 

N gives Minhyuk no answers but the tears that he was holding in, finally escape his eyes.