Leave

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N blinks his tears back. "Complete, you say? "He asks rhetorically. The look in his eyes suddenly change to one of a maniac. 

Hyuk doesn't answer. 

"VIXX as 5 is already complete? "N repeats Hyuk's words just now. "Well, then I should leave so that there'll be only 5 members. It's not that I bring any good to this group. I'm disgusting. And useless. Just like you said. "

Hyuk unconsciously shakes his head in denial. 

"No? "N asks. "Why not? If I leave, then Wonshik will be the leader. We all know that he's even better than me, right? You like him anyway and he's not disgusting or useless like me. "

Hyuk just continues shaking his head. 

"You don't want Wonshik either? Why? "N's voice is creepy, as if he's mocking the maknae. "Oh! I know! You want him to leave! Ah... that's fine too I guess. "

More tears start streaming down Hyuk's face yet N totally ignores it. 

"Or maybe... Taekwoon should leave?  I mean, you hate him, right? So you'll be happy if he's gone. "N pretends to wonder. "He's VIXX's main vocalist but then there's still Jaehwan. So there won't be any problem. "He smiles. No, not that warm, sweet and soothing smile. It's more like a smile that a serial killer would make before he kills his victim. Yes, a murderous smile. 

Hyuk shudders. 

 "Hmmm... but you probably want Jaehwan gone too. Well, I guess you can sing then. "N laughs a humorless laugh. "You know you have a nice voice, Hyuk. We all know that too. You just never get the chance to show it. But don't worry, you'll get that chance. Soon. "

"H-hyung... "Hyuk starts hicupping as his cry overpower him. 

"Yes, Hyuk? What is it? "N asks with a sickly fake affection. Before Hyuk could say anything else, N speaks up again. "You want Hongbin to leave? That's fine. Anything you want is fine. "

"H-hyung... N-no... "

"No? "

"No one... should leave. "Hyuk chokes out, he feels suffocated by the terrible aura emitting off N. 

"Eh? You said VIXX as 5 is already complete, didn't you? That means someone should leave, right? "

Hyuk sobs. "I should leave. Not you... or anyone else... "

"Oh, really? "N asks, pretending like he just understand that. "Sure. You can leave. "He declares. 

Hyuk feels his heart break. 

"It won't make any difference be it you're the one who leaves or another. You know why, Hyuk? "

Hyuk sniffles but gives no answer. 

"Because... if even just one of us leave, there'll be no more VIXX . VIXX is a 6 members group. If there's only 5 left, then it's not VIXX. It's up to you whether you want to trust me or not. If you don't, then go on. Do it. But don't forget to say goodbye to VIXX once you did because that time, VIXX will only be a memory. "

 

♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡

HI! 

bluegirl317 here! 

I will start updating regularly from now on. 

Sorry for the long wait and thank you for willing to wait. 

I really appreciate it!  :)