Somewhere

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

N slowly detach Ravi from him. 

"Hyung.... "Ravi hesitates.  

N shakes his head causing the rapper to exchange gazes with the remaining members. 

"I... Let's... let's have some breakfast, okay? Taekwoon-hyung cooked something special for you. "Ken tries his best to fix the situation, trying to make N forgets what just happened. Trying to make N ignore the fact that he had just witness his dongsaengs fighting each other. But to no avail. 

Once again, N shakes his head and lightly push Ravi away, gesturing for him to leave the room. 

Ravi refuses, keeping his ground. 

"Hakyeon, come. "Leo coax, stepping towards him but quickly retreats when N starts shaking his head furiously. 

N raises a trembling hand and points out towards the doorway of his room while giving Ravi a look, trying to ask him to leave. 

"But hyung... let me stay, please... "Ravi pleads. 

N doesn't budge. A tear once again leaked from his eyes. 

"G-give Hakyeon some space, Wonshik. "Leo understands him all too well but he still couldn't hide the anxiousness he's feeling when more tears escaped the leader's eyes. 

Ravi finally obeys as he very slowly get back to his feet and reluctantly walk out of the room. As soon as he's out, the door closes. 

No one says a word. 

Why? 

Because what else is there to say when everything just crumbles in front of you? 

They've literally disowned their maknae. They've hurt the maknae both physically and emotionally.

But the maknae also did the same to them. That sharp tongue of his is way more dangerous than a sword itself. The maknae had sliced their heart, causing them to bleed in more than one way. 

Indirectly, they have broke their leader. They've destroyed what used to be a strong wall called Cha Hakyeon because of their own mistakes. 

Is there even any way for them to rebuild that wall? 

Or will it forever be just some remnants of the person they used to know? 

 

 

No one knows how long has passed as they sit in silence,  Ken and Leo on the couch while Ravi and Hongbin leaning against the wall near N's room when a knock on the door startled them.

Without being asked to, Hongbin steps forward to open it, not really knowing what to expect.

"Minhyuk-hyung..."he greets in quite a surprise upon seeing N's best friend, BtoB's Minhyuk in front of the door.

Minhyuk is wearing a pair of black training pants and loose blue shirt, sweating all over while his hair is a terrible mess. 

"Where's Hakyeon? "He asks, bending a bit as he's panting. 

Without waiting for an answer, he pushed past Hongbin and enters VIXX's dorm uninvited. 

"Hakyeon? You in there? I'm here. "He softly says as he knock on N's bedroom door. 

It doesn't take long for the door to open and N to stumbles out and directly into Minhyuk's open arms. Minhyuk quickly wraps his arms around his taller friend in a comforting manner. 

"Syy.. I'm here... I'm here... "

With one arm still encircling N's body, his other hand points towards a stray jacket on the couch where Ken is seated. He mouthed for Ken to give it to him. 

Ken hesitantly does as he's told, handing the jacket, which is Ravi's, to Minhyuk. 

Minhyuk quickly puts the jacket over N's body since the leader is only in his pyjama before slowly guiding him to take a step. 

Although the remaining VIXX members stays silent at first, Ravi immediately open his mouth when Minhyuk, with N still clinging to him, walk towards the door and is about to leave. 

"Where are you taking Hakyeon-hyung? "

Struggling a bit to answer as N is fully leaning on him to keep standing, Minhyuk manage to grits one word out. 

"Somewhere."

"Somewhere where? "Leo interrupts just as the door starts to close. 

"You don't have to know. "

And all 4 remaining VIXX members could have swore that Minhyuk was glaring at them just half a second before the door clicked close.