Chance

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When Leo arrives home that night, N is waiting for him at the living room. 

"Welcome home. "N greets Leo with a wide smile once he step into the dorm. 

"Thank you? "Leo responds somewhat hesitantly. He finds the leader's behaviour very odd. "What happened? "

"Nothing happened. Come here. "N says, patting the empty spot on the couch next to him. 

Leo gives him a suspicious look but obeys nonetheless. He puts down his bag and flops down next to the leader. "Are you alright? "He asks in concern. 

N nods. "Im fine. Why? "He demands, slinging his arm around Leo's shoulder. 

"Well, who knows? I thought you're going to have a fever. You're quite warm last night. "

N laughs. "Nah, I'm good. Just stressed out. "He admits. 

"You shouldn't stress yourself so much. "

"Hmm... help me then? "

"Help you? How? "

Before N could answer, Hyuk steps into the dorm. "I'm home. "He announces in a soft voice upon noticing the two eldest. 

"Welcome home. "N greets with a smile. "Come here, Hyuk. "

Hyuk glances at Leo, looking hesitant. 

"I'm helping you right now, come on. "N urges and it clicks in Hyuk's mind. 

'Hakyeon-hyung is giving me the chance to apologize. '

"I... I'll be right back. "Hyuk says before quickly disappearing into his room. 

Leo gives N a look once Hyuk is gone, finding the conversation between those two to be rather fishy. "What are you trying to do? "

N sighs. "Rebuild VIXX. "He states matter of factly . The smile vanished . 

"Rebuild? VIXX never collapse. "

"Almost. We almost collapse. "

"No we didn--"

"Admit it, Taekwoon. You know we were breaking apart. And if you don't want VIXX to disband, which we almost do, please cooperate. "

Leo glare at N, clenching his jaw. 

"You'll be helping me to de-stress too. "

Leo growls, pushing away N's hand from his shoulder. 

"Taek--"

"Shut up. Just get this done and over with. "

N is taken aback yet a smile form over his lips once again when he finally understand what Leo meant. "Thank you. "

In a few seconds, Hyuk returns to the living room with a stack of papers in his hands. He glance nervously at N before sitting down opposite the two eldest. 

"This is... the copy of your music sheets that... I destroyed. "Hyuk whispers shakily as he places the papers on the coffee table separating them and sliding them over to Leo, his hands trembling. 

With a stoic face, Leo picks them up and flip through them. Yes, they are the copies of his music sheets, clean and perfectly readable. 

"Why did you make a copy of my works yet you destroyed the original ones? "Leo sounds like he's trying hard not to chew on Hyuk right there and then. 

Hyuk bits his lips and at the same moment, N stands up. 

"I'll let you two solve this. Alright?" N says, feeling that he shouldn't be there. However, before he can walk away, Hyuk has grabbed his wrist in panic. 

"Hyung ,please... Don't go... "the maknae pleads, looking so scared. 

"But--"

"Just sit down, Hakyeon. You planned this so face it. "Leo interrupts so N has no choice but to stay.