Scold

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

When N wakes up the next morning,it is almost noon and the dorm is filled with silence. He groogily gets off the bed and washes his face before entering the kitchen, where he sees Hyuk sitting alone at the table. 

"Good morning, Hyuk. "N says cheerfully as he reaches out and ruffles Hyuk's hair before sitting down next to him. 

"Good morning, hyung. "Hyuk replies and cracks a small smile when he felt N's head on his shoulder. 

"Has everyone left? "N asks. 

"Yes, hyung. "Hyuk answers truthfully. 

"Do you have schedule today? "

"Later this evening. "

N nods and they sat in silence for a while until N suddenly wraps his arms around Hyuk's waist tightly. 

"H-hyung? "Hyuk stutters out, almost jumping in surprise. 

"Did Taekwoon scold you last night? "

Hyuk doesn't answer but he merely let out a heavy sigh, which is all N needs. 

"Sorry about that. He must've misunderstood again. "

Hyuk stays quiet. 

"I'm really sorry. "

"It's not your fault. "Hyuk denies. 

"It is. I... shouldn't have fall asleep. I guess I was too tired. "N says regretfully. 

"Never mind, hyung. You couldn't help it. "

"Are you mad at me? "

"No, hyung. "

"Then can you do something for me? For VIXX? "N asks as he let go of the maknae's waist. 

"What is it? "

"Can you? "N demands. 

Hyuk is quiet for a while but then he slowly nods.

"I know this is going to be hard on you... "N seems to hesitate for a while. "But can you apologise to Taekwoon and Jaehwan? "

Hyuk bit his lips and shift away from N,forcing the leader to remove his head from Hyuk's shoulder. 

"Please? "

"Taekwoon-hyung hates me. "Hyuk says solemnly. 

"Hyuk... "

"I'm scared. "Hyuk admits. "I was mean to him. He won't forgive me. "

"He will, Hyuk. Because you're his dongsaeng. "N convinces but Hyuk quickly shakes his head. 

"I'm not. Taekwoon-hyung disowned me. "

N grabs Hyuk's arm tightly. "Look at me. "He demands. 

Slowly, Hyuk turn his head to look at the leader and at that moment, N realised that Hyuk's eyes are starting to water . "Hyuk, Taekwoon never meant that. He was just very, very upset. You're his dongsaeng and you'll forever be one because deep down, he loves you. We know he'll never admit it, though. He never even say it to any of us. But trust me, you mean a lot to him. To us. "

Hyuk clench his eyes shut and let a tear drop. He really wants to apologize to Leo. He knows he has hurt that hyung of his so badly and make him feel even more self-conscious but he did all that because he was upset and hurt himself. Yet now, he really regrets it. If only he never did all that, Leo would still be a caring and attentive hyung. Sure, Leo's strict and harsh over him sometimes but most of the time, he's really caring in his own, secret way. 

"Hakyeon-hyung... "

"Yes, Hyuk. "N responds softly, reaching out a hand to wipe the tears marring the maknae cheek. 

"Help me... apologize to Taekwoon-hyung? "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

HI! bluegirl317 here! 

So... The Closer is out and it seriously is the best. But it doesn't clear anything up for me, though. Because I'm still as confused as ever.. hehe. Either way, they never disappoint me. Patiently waiting for their stage now..  :)

Also, I'm sorry for not updating for a few days as I'm  having some sort of family gathering. Sorry. . 

In the mean time, I've written a new fic called Restraining Anger. It is based on the Haken moments in VIXX TV2 ep 55. I've posted the first chapter so you can go check it out if you're interested . It won't be very long though, just 2 or 3 chapters. 

Thank you so much and please keep supporting VIXX.