Chapter 2

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay so how am I going to enter now?” Haru stopped near the school gates. She is thinking of ways of how to enter the school since she doesnt have her ID.

 

“Get inside!! Hurry up! And you? Why is your skirt so short?!” Haru gulped. She just saw a teacher near the gate. It’s teacher Kim, Sir Kim as the students call him. He’s the head disciplinarian of the school. He was watching all of the students enter and everytime a student that goes inside deosnt look right to him, he stops them and make them side at the side ready to punish them before the morning class starts.

 

“Great, just great. Now I dont only have to enter the school but I also need pass through Sir Kim,” Momo bew her hair off her face. The situation seems to be getting harder and when she looked at her watch, she knew she needed to get inside quickly or else she’ll be late for her first class.

 

“I know, I could just climb the wall from the back of the school?” She snapped her fingers and smiled. She started running towards the backgate of her school. It was a perfect idea she thought as all students only enters at the frontgate at the morning.

 

“Okay let’s do this!” She did a fist, wishing herself fighting. She threw her bag first and after two tries she managed to throw it inside.

 

“Huh?” Mark stopped walking when a bag landed in front of him. He frowned and looked at the wall beside him. He was walking at the back of the school looking for Jackson since he wasn’t still in class and he knew that this boy liked to sleep at one of the benches near the backgate.

 

“A bag?” He looked at it for a while and wondered how could a bag fly out of nowhere. But decided to just let it go and continued walking.

 

“Where could he be? He’ll get another deduction if he’s late again,” Mark looked left and right and finally he noticed a blond haired guy sleeping at the bottom of a tree. Mark smiled he knew Jackson slept there on purpose so that he couldnt find him.

 

 

“Okay Haru,” Har stretched her arms to the left and right before started jumping and climbing up the wall. The wall wasnt that tall, it was just a little bit taller than her. But still, climbing without holding to anything is hard.

 

“This is harder than I thought,” She mentally slapped herself now that she’s suffering. But sche couldnt stop since she was already on top.

 

“Okay, now I only need to jump. Okay let’s do thi--” she stopped when she saw the height she was going to jump. Her eyes widened and she wanted to scream for help. But she knew if she did, not only will she get punishment from Mr. Kim but she will also suffer humiliation form her schoolmates.

 

“Okay.. Calm down.. Lets just jump okay?” She smiled unsure if talking to herself really worked. But she had no choice if she wanted to be in class on time she needs to jump.

 

“Here goes nothing!” Haru closed her eyes as she jumped.

 

“Ah! Ow.. Oww..” she winced at the pain that hit her buttocks. She landed on her and it hurt as hell, not to mention she got a bruise at her elbow.

 

“Haru Yang??” She looked up and her face suddenly lost color. It was okay if only a schoolmate saw her but no.

 

“Sir.. Sir Kim?” Haru stuttered and forced a smile, hoping it would work on him. And it did he smiled at her, this is one of the things Haru was good at. She makes people smile with her smile. 

 

“Good morning Sir,” she stood up and made a bow at him.

 

“Good morning Haru, but can I ask why did you jumped that wall?” He was still smiling but Haru could sense the danger in his voice. Haru scratched the back of her hair, unsure of what to answer.

 


“Jackson wake up,” he nodged Jackson’s shoulder. “Wake up or well be both late.” But still no reaction from Jackson.

 

“If you don’t wake up Im going to kiss you,” and Jackson opened his eyes in an instant and frowned at Mark.

 

“Not cool dude, okay, okay, Ill get up so dont even try to do anything to my lips. This lips is only for girls okay?” Jackson stood up and covered his lips protecting it from Mark. And Mark just giggled, he was joking, he would never kiss Jackson even if Jackson was a girl he wouldnt dare.

 

“Haru, answer me! Why did you climbed the tree?!” Mark and Jackson looked at their right and saw Sir Kim with a female student and he was screaming with anger. 

 

“,” Mark whisphered if they get caught, theyll get punished. He looked at Jackson who also looked worried.

 

“Dude, let’s get out of here quick!” Jackson whispered to Mark and they started walking quietly away from the place. When they were at a far distance they started walking a bit faster while smiling like fools. They made it, they escaped Sir Kim and was still on time for class.

 

“Hey Mark, Sir Kim was so angry at the girl right?” Jackson asked him as they take their seats.

 

“Huh? A girl?” Junior joined them and started to get interested at their conversation.

 

“Well apparently she jumped over the school’s wall, so Sir Kim would really be mad.” Mark said as he remebered the question Sir Kim asked the girl. 

 

“Wow! Jumping over the wall? She must be out of her mind, she could have just entered at the front gate.” Junior pouted and looked up like he was thinking of possible reasons how stupid the girl can be.

 

“Yeah.” Mark agreed to Junior.

 

“Good Morning class!” Their teacher greeted as she entered the room anad like magic junior was back at his seat again. They all greeted her back and their classes finall started but Mark couldnt focus thinking of the girl from earlier. He shrugged it off. 

 

I need to focus. Forget about her.

 

“So you’re telling me that since you didnt have your ID you climbed the wall?” Haru looked at Sir Kim. She was sure of her faith.

 

It’s punishment time. And just mentally slapped herself.

 

“Yes sir,” she answered him while smiling hoping atleast the punishment wouldnt be that heavy as she also hurt herself from her jump.

 

“I know that you know you’re going to be punished right?” Haru just nodded slowly.

 

“So after class clean the gym but first go to the clinic to get your wounds treated,” Sir Kim raised his brows at Haru. And Haru somehow rejoiced at her punishment. Atleast she wont be kneeling for an hour with her hands up or run around the school for 5 or 6 times.

 

“Yes sir!” She smiled at him.

 

“And dont forget to find your ID or if you cant find it write me a letter why you lost it before I give you a slip to get a new one,” and Sir Kim left her. Haru’s smile was suddenly gone and she began whining while walking.

 

“That darn ID because of that ID this all happened, I jumped from the wall and now I also have a punishme-- oww..” she stopped walking and touched her . She knew it was going to hurt for a while this week. She went straigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter