Chapter 47

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's see.." Haru mumbles as she reads the labels on the cans and carton boxes. She looks at the stove and the pan on it. "I guess you just need to add this?" She frowns and grabs a can opener from the drawers. 

"No." Mark grabs the can away from her. She looks up at him. "Tsk, tsk." He shakes his head and puts the can over the counter as she looks at him, confused. He rubs his hand through his hair before releasing a laugh. 

She pouts before making a face. "What?" She asks crossing her arms.

"You dont put broth on a pan," He shakes his head laughing. "You really know nothing about the kitchen." Making her pout more. "No, I mean you dont know anything about being a wife." He laughs hard, showing his perfect set of teeth.

"Eh.." She stomps her feet on the floor making her husband laugh more. "Its your fault marrying someone who doesnt know anything." She looks away, pissed off. Mumbling things Mark cant make out.

He breathes in and his eyes sparkle. He draws her in a tigh hug. "Dont be mad." He says to her ear, and Haru has to fight back the urge to smile. She shakes her head. "I was just trying to help you, you're perfect the way you are, I like you this way. I love you for being like this." He sinks his head in her neck, his breath tickling her. 

She gives in, she smiles and hugs back. "Really?" She burries her face in his chest. "Even if you have to live the rest of your life eating pancakes in the moning?"

"That." He looks at her and she looks up at him with a shy smile. "I hope it wont happen. Come on, learn something else." He laughs and earns a hit on his shoulder.

"Mark..." Haru rubs her temples and pouts.

"Stop pouting." Mark places his hand on her lips.

"Fine!" She removes his hand, "But you need to hug me again." Mark shakes his head as she throws herself at him, hugging him tightly. "I love you." She whispers.

"I know." He hugs her back.

 

 

"Say.." Grace whispers a she sits beside Haru in the library. "How is it being Mark's wife?"

Haru looks up at her, tilting her head. "Huh?" She looks to her front and sees Jandi rolling her eyes at Grace.

"I mean, does it feel great waking up next to the smartest and hottest guy in school?" Haru fakes a laugh, not sure what to answer. "Oh," Grace raises her index finger. "Dont worry, Im not after Mark, Im just your couple's fan. I promise!" 

Haru laughs and Jandi shakes her head. "Grace you embarass me," Jandi says tiredly and covers her face. "Im sorry Haru, this girl is so embarassing."

"No, its okay." She looks back at Grace. "I dont know. I wouldnt say its heaven like. But I do know, I love being next to him. And it gives me relief everytime I see him wake up next to me."

"Relief? What do you mean?" Grace scratches her head. "That's a weird description."

"It's nothing." Haru replies with a short smile.

"You girls shouldnt be chit chattering," Taehyun places stops infront of their table placing both hands on the desk. "You should be studying for the quiz." 

"Why?" Grace raises her eyebrow. "You're not studying either! You were just listening to music back in the corner, wasting your time. I saw you Nammie. So dont you speak about studying!" Grace points at him and Taehyun gets taken back.

"Hey, I wasnt wasting my time!" He stands straight. "I was listening to my own compositions!" 

"Stop it you two." Jandi looks up at them, but it was already late.

"I think you students should go out, this is the library not the lounge." The librarian walks to their table with an angry look on her face. "Im sure you guys are disturbing everyone else here."

Jandi looks around, and everyone else was staring at them. She looks back and glares at the two. "Yes, Miss, we will leave now." The librarian gives them one last nasty look before leaving them.

"Great, just great." Jandi says sarcastically as she grab her stuff as well as Haru. "Grace come with me, you two shouldnt be together in one place, you end up bickering. And it's hurting my ." She pulls her hand.

"But.. but.." Grace tries to stop her. "I want to talk to Haru!" She cries making a sad face but Jandi pulls her out of the place.

Taehyun rubs his nape. As he turns to face Haru who is now holding her stuffs. "Hey, Im.." He could see her dissapointed look. "Im sorry."

She takes a deep breath before smiling back at him. "It's okay." She shakes her head slowly. "But where do I study now?"

He quickly looks at her. "Oh! I know a place. Dont worry, it's quiet there." She looks at him, unsure. "Ill take you there, dont worry, you can study there for sure. Trust me."

'Okay.." She follows him out of the library.

 

 

"Mark," Minhyuk calls him after their professor leaves the room. "About the research. Do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter