Chapter 26

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark kisses her, she could feel his soft lips on hers. She couldnt close her eyes but Mark is looking straight at her, and she couldnt take it anymore. She closed her eyes, feeling the heavenly sensation it brought her. Mark parts from her, breathless just the same way as her. They were gasping for air after the kiss. Her eyes wide at him and her cheeks flushed. She knows shes blushing she could feel her face heating up.

Mark bites his lower lip for a moment before smirking at her, "So that's how coke tastes like." And Haru was so red, she wanted the ground to swallow her. "You're right, it tastes good." He says and looks in front but still smiling.

Haru's eyes grew big, her heart pounding so loud in her chest. "Mark, why did you that?"

"What?" He looks at her, amused at her suddenly shy aura. "You were telling me taste it, you were offering it to me." He smiles teasingly.

Haru bits her lower lip for a moment and frowns at him. "I was offering you coke not my lips."

"But I cant drink coke, and you were pushing me to taste it. I thought of a way of tasting it." He smiles amused and his eyes mischievous.

"No way.." Haru says in disbelief but she's smiling. She likes the kiss.

"Wait, I couldnt seem to actually get the taste of it." He says and looks at her intently, he moves closer again, his eyes on hers and she is frozen in her seat. "I think I need another taste." He says and moves closer again, his face coming near and Haru can't believe what is happening. She wants to push him, but a part of her wants to feel his lips again. She closes her eyes as he moves closer.

Mark laughs and moves away. "But I change my mind." He says and grabs his water bottle. Haru opens her eyes and glares at him.

"You're having fun teasing me?" She snaps with squinted eyes.

"It is always fun, when it's Haru." Mark nods as he opens his water bottle, drinking it down.

 

 

 

"Miss, are you sure you need a check up?" The nurse scratches her pen on the side of her head, unsure of the patient.

"I am sure." Aly raises her eyebrow. "Why the heck will I come here if I dont need one?" She says and looks around the hospital.

The nurse is still unsure. "But you seem healthy to me, your vital stats are normal, plus your only complaint is head ache. You can get checked up in the outpatient area by a general doctor." She looks at her from her board with her profile.

Aly rolls her eyes, but the nurse didnt see it. She was wearing black sunglasses, and a black shirt with some pants and white stilletos. She dressed really fashionable for a check up, making the nurse not belive her more. "I said Im sick, I need to see a doctor. And I want this doctor."

"But," the nurse gets cut off.

"I said Im sick! I have a headache and you are making it worse!" The nurse winces at her scream. "Ah, now my chest hurts since you kept on pestering me." She holds her chest and pretends to be in pain.

"Oh okay then," the nurse says unsure. "But Im telling you again, you can get a check up from a general doctor. It has less fees than a specialist."

"Are you telling me Im poor?" She raises her eyebrow and laughs arrogantly. "I can buy this hospital, so do your job properly." 

The nurse got scared of her bossy attitude and basing from her signature bag, shirt and shoes as well as sparkling accesories, the nurse can tell she aint joking about being rich. "Okay then," she writes on her board with Aly's information sheet. "Ill call you when youre next." She says and leaves her. "But I still dont think a cardiologist should check up on a patient with head ache," she whispers while shaking her head.

Aly looks around, the hospital is very busy. Many people going around, nurses running here and there and some patients walking out there rooms. She grips onto her bag tightly. This is it, she's going to meet her biological dad. Can she ask questions? Will he notice she is his daughter?

"Miss Aly Hong," the nurse called in. "Its your turn you can go inside now." Aly gets up and goes inside his clinic, her father's clinic.

She takes a deep breath and open her eyes slowly as she enters. She sees a pretty old man, probably the same age as her foster dad. He has black hair the same as hers and he looks well but a bit stressed.

"Sit down," he offers. She takes the sit infront of his desk. He looks at her, "You can take off your sunglasses, so I can assess you fully." He says with a smile. Aly doesnt move, but she gives in. She removes it and faces her left, he frowns. "So.." he says with a confused look at her actions. "What is your problem?"

My problem is you, why did you left me? She pushes her thoughts away and composes herself, "I have a head ache."

"If you a headache I dont think you should be consulting a cardiologist?" He says and grabs her information sheet that the nurse handeed her. His eyes widen for a moment. "Aly Hong?" Aly closes her eyes for a second, he said her full name. "You have a pretty name, I remembered someone." He nods. "But I dont think you went to the right doctor." He brings the information sheet down. "You could ask the nurse to take you to a general doctor, she would assist you."

"No," she shakes her head quickly. "Now, I have another problem." Dr. Lim raises his eyebrow. 

"What is it?" He inquires and eyes her.

"Now my chest is hurting." She looks at him, with an emotionless face.

"Really?" He grabs his stethoscope and stands up walking around his table to her front. As he walks around Aly's eyes follow him and her eyes land on the certificate on the wall as he passes there.'Seoul University Graduate: Dr. Jun Lim' She inhales sharply, it is him. "Let me listen to your heart. He places the stethoscope on her chest and for the first time, Aly scans his face closely, he has the same eyes as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter