Chapter 31

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go out." Hanbin pulls the covers off Haru. "Let's get you some air. You cant be stuck here forever."

Haru's eye cringes. "Look at yourself," Hanbin says. "You look pale. And besides it's my free day today. Come on, I wanna have fun before my competition tomorrow." He pouts cutely at her. He knows his girl is sad, and it's his goal to make her smile today, atleast.

Haru open her eyes in defeat. She feels heavy, she feels lifeless. But it's her bestfriends she cant push him, she needs him this time. "Fine." She mumbles sitting up.

"Your room," Hanbin looks around. "There's too much err.." he scratches the back of his head, his eyebrows lifting. "too much paper, are those airplanes?"

Haru looks around and looks down at her fingers in guilt. She made those, she's been doing the paper airplanes that Mark threw her in the past. 

Hanbin sighs, he doesnt know why she looks so guilty in front of him. It's just paper ariplanes he just finds it weird. Of course he will, only Haru knows that Mark likes those stuffs. "Ill go out, fix yourself, we'll go to the mall today."

 

 

 

"What?" Mark says as he picks up his phone. 

"Let's go to the mall. I want to go shopping." Aly says on the other line. 

Mark yawns, bored of her. "Go by yourself. I dont want to."

"Really? By myself? Ill just ask someone to go with me, may be your neighbor?" Aly says with small laugh. Mark's brows forms a straight line. She's been black mailing her and it's stressing him surely.

"Fine then. Ill go. Shut up, okay?" he snaps and ends the call. "This is gonna be hell again." he says and swiftly grabs his monster jacket before heading out.

 

Aly smiles, feeling excited. Its her first so called "date" with Mark. She can't believe that she's going to have a date with him. The guy she used to just follow around school, the guy she just used to watch silently in the library. The guy who never took notice of her, but here she is going to have a date with him. She feels her stomach twisting remembering the first time she had contact with him. 

 

It was way back when Aly was still a fat girl, a fat ugly girl in her freshman year when everybody bullied her for being ugly. She wasnt the queen she is now, she was just a victim of bullying before becoming confident like herself now.

 

"Look at her," a boy points at Aly while walking outside the school's gate. "She bigger than our desk! I bet shell break it if she ever sits on it!" He says while laughing and Aly just looks down while walking away.

"No! She's bigger than the classroom's door. How does she even enter the classroom?" The other boy laughs and makes a high five with his friend. "And look at her, she's so ugly. She shouldn't even exist. She hurts my eyes." Aly tries to walk faster away from them. Her face sad, she's hurt by the comments but she's heard it everyday.

"Hey are you running?" The two boys walk beside her. "This is just walking for us." They say while mocking her on both her sides. "You're too big you cant even run!" They laugh and Aly just looks down.

"Please stop." She whispers as her eyes start to go wet.

"I never knew pigs could speak?" The other boy says and they laugh. The boy extends his feet out and Aly, since she's avoiding to look around trips over his feet. She fell on all fours.

"Now that's how you should walk. That's how pigs walk!" They say and laugh. Aly clenches her fists on the ground and tears fall from her eyes as both boys laugh at her.

"Hey, quit it." A boy stops beside Aly. "You're bullying someone just because she's big? How low can you guys be?" He says and looks at Aly, then looks at the boys.

"Why do you care?' The two boys stop laughing and one boy glares at him. "She deserves it, just look at how big she is, she shouldnt be attending school, she should be at home. Her appearance hurts my eyes."

"And your existance is a shame. You guys are animals. You shouldnt be attending school, you should be at the zoo, caged. Only animals can have the same personality as yours." He says, Aly stops crying and looks up slowly at the two boys.

"You know what, Ill just deal with you in a human way." The boy beside Aly says, "I'll just report you to school. Dont worry I took a video of you guys doing it."

"Huh?" They boys panicked. "No, no. Dont do it." They plead.

"Then be human, apologize and get your faces away from her, dont approach her ever again." The boy simply says.

The two boys looks at each other pushing the other to do it first. "Oh, you dont want to do it? I have my homeroom teacher's number so Ill just send the video right now.. in 1, 2..." the boy counts off.

"No!" They said in unison and bowed infront of Aly. "Were  sorry." They say in a low voice.

"Hey, I didnt hear you." The boy beside Aly says. Aly looks at the two boys, mad, but she feels a bit better now.

"Sorry!!" They said in unison. "We wont disturb you ever again." 

"Fine." Aly whispers. "Just please leave me alone."

"We will." They say, and looked at the boy. "Delete it, weve done it."

"No way, it's proof, if you ever do it again." He says. "Now leave or Ill send it."

The two boys glare at him, but then runs away from them.

Aly still crying, tries to pick up her stuff. The boy bents down and helps her. She looked at him. He was handsome, with blonde hair and fine features.

"Thank you," she whispers and tries to read out his nameplate. "Mark?"

"It's nothing." he says picking up her books and stands up. Besides theres no video anyway, they're just stupid, they never asked me to show it to them." He says and laughs a bit. Before going back to his emotionless face. She smiles at him.

"Thank you." She says again and stands up. 

"Just dont let them bully you again like that." He says, face stoic. He had no emotions on, but still he was very handsome. How can someone be so good looking? She nods.

"I need to go now." He says and walks away from her. He didnt even bother to say bye, or even waited for her to say it, He just left her. 

Aly smiles widely. Its the first time a guy helped her. She likes him but then she looked at herself, how can he like her back if she looks lke this? Big and ugly? No way, she shakes her head. "Ill lose weight and take care of myself for you." She whispers determined.

 

And after years of working hard, she did it. She looked her best, but somehow Mark didnt notice her. She tried many things to make him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter