Chapter 51

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there is one word to describe how Haru has been feeling these past few days then it's: Jealousy. But the thing is, the girl has never been in this kind of situation. Sure, she had Aly to deal with in the past, but this was something stronger, she feels something about this new friend of Mark. And surely, the world is toying with her.

"Mark!" Haru shouts as they meet up in the school cafeteria. It's the first time they meet at school for lunch. Having different schedules and activities, it was something Haru wants to happen, to have lunch together. The students all turn around to Haru's direction as she waves at Mark who is sitting alone on a table. He smiles, patting the chair next to him.

"It must be her." The students whisper. 

"She must be Mark's wife."

"Really? I thought she was stunning, but turns out Mark likes someone plane?"

"Shut it!" Taehyun hissed at the table whispering about Haru. The students look at him weirdly.

"Go sit him with him!" Grace nudges Haru's arm, and she pushes her. "Go quickly." Haru cheekily smiles as she walks to his table, as the rest follows her.

"What took you so long?" Mark pouts, as Haru stands next to him. She chuckles, pinching his cheeks.

"You must have waited long?" Haru asks, with a playful tone, and Mark nods with a pout.

"Kyah~" Grace slaps Jandi's arm. "He's too cute!" She compresses her squeels.

"Oh," Haru turns to face her friends. "These are my classmates." Grace nods, Jandi casually waves her hand and Taehyun just looks at him. "This is Grace," She points to her and Grace winks. "This is Jandi and this is..." She grabs Taehyun's arm pulling him closer. "Taehyun, he helped with the cake." She says, smiling as her eyes disappear.

"She did all the work, I only helped her," Taehyun answers raising both hands in denial and removing Haru's hold. Mark's smile fades as Haru turns to face Taehyun.

"No," she shakes her head. "I wouldnt be able to finish it, without your help." She turns to face Mark. "Mark said it tasted good, right?"

Taehyun sighs as the students look over there way. "Yes, thanks for helping Haru." Mark answers, grabbing her arm, pulling her next to his side. "Would you like to have lunch with us?"

"Sure--" Jandi covers Grace's mouth. 

"No, thanks for the offer, but Haru is very excited to eat with you, we'll just eat on our own." Jandi answers politely, as Grace tries to remove her arm. "Nice meeting you, we'll go now." She nods goodbye and pulls Grace with her. "Hey," She calls out Taehyun as she notices him, standing still, staring at Mark and Haru. "Let's go." She pulls him along with her.

Haru sits down next to Mark. He hand her a bottle of water and a sandwhich. "Eat." He orders as he places some strands of her hair behind her ear. 

"Sandwich?" Haru pouts, but opens up the plastic cover. 

"I didnt like the menu, so I had to buy a sandwich." Mark says as he opens up his own sandwich. Haru munches down the sandwich. "You seem close to your friends?" 

Haru l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter