Chapter 57

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed you," He hugs her from behind as she places her bag on the study desk in their room. A smile forms on her lips. "I thought I was gonna die," he kisses her hair and she listens to him, placing her hand on top of his hands. "It's was just one night but it was killing me." His hug tightens as he burries his face in her neck, inhaling her scent.

"I missed you too," she closes her eyes, feeling his warm breath brushing her neck. He places a swift kiss on her shoulder. "I love you." She turns around facing him, staring straight into his eyes. He looked tired, he looked restless but she could see it, he looked happy, his eyes were shining as he stares at her. She closes her eyes, closing the gap between them. She leans, giving him a sweet kiss.

His eyes wide, he looks at her face, as she kisses him. He could feel the rush, it was a good rush in his body. He closes his eyes, kissing her back, his hands holding her closer, his mouth moves with her kisses. 

Her hands tangle in his hair and his hands roam her back, it was the sweetest kiss they shared, it was like the earth was pushing them together, like a magnet was placed between them, she couldnt let go of their kiss and he didnt want to let go of her. 

He was giving her sweet kisses, and she was giving it back to him. His hands move to her neck, his mouth going down to her jaw, her eyes wide, the action was foreign to her but with his other hand hugging her tighter, her eyes closes. She let him do what he wants, her heart was overwhelmed from everything, her fingers interlaced around his neck.

His lips move along her jaw, kissing every inch of her jaw before going down to her neck, her hands going down his chest, she could feel his heartbeats, it was at the same phase as hers' it was fast, yet it seemed right. He starts pushing her back, to their bed. She follows as he continues showering her kisses, she falls on the bed gently. 

His arms on both sides of her head. She opens her eyes, she could see his eyes, it was searching hers, it was asking permission. She exhales softly before pulling him down, giving him a deep kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter