Chapter 58

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmm..." Mark tightens his hug from her back, inhaling her scent as he deeps his head in her neck. She giggles as she washes the plates. "You smell really good," He says and she nods, making  a face knowing he's just teasing her.

"Let go of me," She says pushing him back with her back. "Let me finish this, we're gonna be both late if you keep on clinging to me."

"No." He shakes his head. "Now, you want to go away but last night you were holding onto me, like your life depended on me while we were--" She turns around coering his mouth, her face red.

"Dont you dare say it!" She quints her eyes at him, making him laugh as he removes her hand, his face wet from the water on her hands.

"Oh, my cute little wifey is shy." He smirks and she bits her lower lip. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm a hundred percent sure, you were'nt this shy last night." His fingers land on her neck, making her face redder.

'Mark Tuan!!" She shouts and he bursts out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop, Haru Tuan." He takes two steps back placing both hands in the air in defense. 

She lets out a long breath, shaking her head as she places the clean dishes back in their places, drying her hands. She turns around and sees him, still watching her. She frowns at him and he lifts up a brow.

"What?" He looks up at her.

"Shouldn't you be in the shower? Taking a bath already?" She says as matter-of-factly. "We only have an hour left." She says like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"I know." He nods. "I waited for you, come," He grabs her hand and she looks at him weirdly as he take her away from the kitchen. "Let's take a bath now."

"Bath?" Her eyes widen and he looks back at her as he opens the door to their room, pushing her inside their bathroom.

"Yes, a bath." He grins, and Haru knows he planned this. "Together." He smirks locking the bathroom door.

 

 

"Yes, class," The professor taps the table twice. "Alice dropped out of school yesterday." He announces and the students start whispering to each other. "I believe the report is not yet done in your group right?" He looks at Minhyuk and he nods. He's happy to know the girl was officially out from his life.

"But dont worry," He claps his hand together. "We a new student coming in tofay, she'll replace Alice." The students turn their head to the door. "You can come in," he getures her to go inside. "This is Aly Hong."

She walks towards the center, not smiling, but still the boys made small noises, celebrating her entrance. "You can take the empty seat on the right." The professor points out and she takes it. Mark looks at her and she just smirks at him, before they both turn their heads and focus on the lecture.

"So, you transferred?" Mark asks as he walks in front of Aly as she closes her notebook after wrting down her notes.

"Shouldnt you be saying 'thank you' first?" She says sarcastically. "And Yes, I did, because my dad, your doctor, kept on bugging to study here because he graduated here."

"Why should I thank you? You sent it way too late." He answers and she rolls her eyes, he remembers Haru talking about the video Aly sent her. 

"That's because that . What's her name again? Ah, Alice. Had the nerve to run wth my phone." Her eyes burn as she recalls what happened. "I had to track her down, stupid of her, she thought deleting it from my phone would save her. Too bad, I already sent a copy to Hanbin before I showed up in front of her that day." She laughs. "I had her tracked down by Hanbin and when we reached her, I did Haru the favor, I slapped Alice for her and another slap for you, and lastly another slap for me. She exhausted me out." She rants and Mark laughs.

"Umm.." they both turn to look at where the awkward greeting came from. "Im Minhyuk, the class rep and your group member together with Mark." He holds his hand out, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter