Chapter 52

Love's Timer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Im going out," Mark grabs his cap and backpack before swiftly hugging Haru from behind as she brushes her hair in front of their dresser.

"Again?" She pouts, "Youve been going out even on weekends these past weeks."

He laughs before messing up her hair. "'I'm sorry but the report is due next week, I promise Ill take you out after the report." Mark kisses her cheek and she faces him. 'Stop pouting," He taps her lips and she makes a face at him. 

"Mark~~" She whines and removes his hug.

"Haru," He starts. "Im working my off even in college, it's for us anyway. We cant keep receiving money from our parents even after we graduate." She sighs, she's defeated once again when it comes to reasoning.

"Fine." She looks away, "Ill just stay here, again, alone." Mark laughs as she rolls her eyes giving emphasis on 'alone.'

"Ill come back at night," He hugs her tightly. "I love you,' he kisses her forehead.

 

"Guess it's me, myself and I again," She throws herself on the bed. Sighing she stretches out her hands in the air. "It's boring when it's just me."

And as if life was being nice to her, herer phone rings, sitting up abruptly, she shuffles to the bedside table.

"What?" Haru rolls her eyes.

"Wow what a nice way to greet. Nice to talk to you too, cousin." Aly says sarcastically from the other line, making Haru laugh.

"It's not like you to call me, so what do you expect?" She crosses her legs on the bed, sitting comfortably.

"Let's go to the mall." Aly declares.

"Why?" She could hear her sighing from the other line.

"Im going to buy my dad a gift," she says faintly.

"Why?" She could already feel Aly rolling her eyes.

"Why must you ask 'why' again and again?" 

"Fine," she yawns, "I wont go out, bye."

"No, no!" Aly shouts frantically and Haru laughs. "So he got mad, when he found out that I ditched our dinner for watching Hanbin in a competition."

"Now, that's not a nice daughter." Haru clicks her tongue. 

"Oh, shut up." Aly snaps. "Im going to the hospital later, ask him out, for what he calls "dates' between us. I dont want it to buy it with Hanbin, he might just kill him."

Haru laughs, "Fine then. Im alone anyway," her lips twists.

"Alone?" Aly wonders.

"Mark has been going out a lot, he has a report or project, he's busy. I just try to understand." Haru bites her lower lip while nodding.

"Oh like you dont sleep with him everynight." Aly scoffs. "If I know you just want him to stay there, so you two can be the whole day."

Haru's ears turn red "Yah!" She shouts. "We dont do that!" Her toes curl in embarassment.

"Whatever." Aly laughs. "Let's meet at the mall in an hour okay?" She hungs up.

 

 

"Where are you?" Haru looks around, squinting her eyes.

"In front of the escalator." Aly answers. "I could see you, look at your right."

Haru turns and sees Aly standing near the escalator wearing b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter